[I.P Repacks] Banished 2014

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 3, 2014 by ipman99in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

[I.P Repacks] Banished 2014 (Size: 88.1 MB)
 setup-1.bin80.31 MB
 setup.exe7.79 MB

Description

Tested 5 times and this repack is 100% working!
About seeds - Don't worry about low seeds. I add some web seeds to this torrent & you will get your maximum speed.

Banished is a city-building strategy game focused on careful resource management and survival as an isolated and growing society

Gameplay

The player guides citizens of a remote community of outcasts to grow and maintain a settlement through a command economy. The game focuses largely on the citizens of the player's town as individuals. As the designer states in a video, "the townspeople of Banished are your primary resource. They are born, grow older, work, have children of their own and eventually die. Keeping them healthy, happy and well-fed are essential to making your town grow."[2]

Development
Development of Banished began in August 2011[3] and has been developed solely by Luke Hodorowicz under the studio name Shining Rock Software. The game was coded in C++ and the game engine was custom built for a zombie shooter. The game was later[when?] recycled and the engine re-purposed for the development of Banished. The game has been released with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions as well as DirectX 9 and 11. The developer has stated that the game will only be released on the Windows platform to begin with, but if the game is successful will look into modifying it for release on other platforms.

Release
On 23 October 2013, the game was announced to be released late in 2013 and the developer stated he "should have a definite date to share soon". On January 9 the developer announced that Banished would be released on 18 February 2014.

The game is being distributed via Steam, GOG,Humble Bundle and as a digital download on the developer's website.

Reception
Banished received varied reviews upon release. Metacritic, which assigns a weighted average score out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, gave the game a score of 73 based on 24 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews".

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
88.1 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
[I.P Repacks] Banished 2014

Trailer