I-Ninja (RUS/ENG) RePack by R.G. Mechanics

seeders: 14
leechers: 0
Added on March 3, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

I-Ninja (RUS/ENG) RePack by R.G. Mechanics (Size: 928.17 MB)
 Data1.bin755.1 MB
 data2.bin171.42 MB
 setup.exe1.64 MB
 icon.ico5.56 KB
 autorun.inf57 bytes

Description

Screens:

Year: April 23, 2004Genre: 3rd PersonDeveloper: Argonaut GamesPublisher: ZOO Digital Publishing / New Disc Publication Type: RePackLanguage: English / Russian / Multi6Sound language: English / Russian / Multi6Tablet: Not requiredSystem requirements:Operating system: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7Processor: Intel Pentium III / Athlon 1 GHzMemory: 256 MBVideo: 3D-accelerator with 64 MB of memorySound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0cFree space on hard disk: 1.15 GBDescription:Master O-Dor and his army of Ranx have invaded and slain almost all of the Ninja clan sworn to defend the land against evil. All except one aged and frail master simply know as "Sensei," and his angry, untrained rookie. In an effort to fight back, Sensei undertakes a secret mission to Robot Beach to seek the help of Yang, a legendary Ninja Guardian, who has one of the Rage Stones. Each mystic Rage Stone holds within it an awesome power to unlock and magnify the anger of whoever holds it. On the way to Robot Beach, however, Sensei is attacked and imprisoned by one of O-Dor’s henchmen. Sensei’s student is the last of the clan. He is "Ninja." This is his quest. The destiny of his world rests on his big head.Features:In-game cinematics produced and directed by legendary filmmakers Don Bluth and Gary Goldman.Gravity-defying game playRun up walls, shred on rails, ride roller spheres and tear through levels with moves only the most insane Ninja would tryMultiple weapon control systemsUse shurikens, swords, blowguns, rocker launchers and more to take apart any foe that dares stand between Ninja and his missionsChallenging enemies and ruthless bossesFight the invading Ranx army on the group, in the air, in the sea – even face off with a menacing 150-foot giant robotImaginative missions and environmentsFive huge worlds, mini-quests and grueling missions that will separate the Ninjas from the boys Repack Features:Do not cut / recodedAbility to select a combination of text and voiceRepacked by RG MechanicsInstallation notes:1. Run setup.exe2. Install game3. Play the game4. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITPlease seed for others, thank you!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
928.17 MB
seeders:14
leechers:0
I-Ninja (RUS/ENG) RePack by R.G. Mechanics

All Comments

Lol game if you ask me.
Thanks uploader!
Give it a try mate.
Good 'o' game. Bring back so many memories.
it's so slow please seed
This game kind a old but will dwnld