I Married a Woman (1958) - George Gobel, Diana Dors

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on September 25, 2011 by Crash247in Movies
Torrent verified.

I Married a Woman (1958) - George Gobel, Diana Dors (Size: 697.79 MB)
 I Married a Woman.avi697.79 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Limetorrents.com.txt46 bytes

Description

DVD Rip : English
Cast:George Gobel, Diana Dors, Adolphe Menjou, Jessie Royce Landis, Nita Talbot, William Redfield, Stephen Dunne, John McGiver, Angie Dickinson, John Wayne
Directed by:Hal Kanter

Marshall Briggs, of the Sutton Advertising Agency, is hard-pressed to come up with an idea to follow his successful "Miss Luxenberg" beauty contest for the Luxenberg Beer company. His original contest popularized Luxenberg Beer and led to his marriage to the winner, Janice Blake. Pushed by his boss, Frederick W. Sutton, to come up with a new idea, Marshall has neglected his wife, and his mother-in-law is suggesting to her daughter that her husband is running around on her. Meanwhile, Janice learns that she is pregnant. Marshall decides that since Janice is no longer "Miss Luxenberg" but "Mrs. Luxenberg" a great idea would be to round up all the former winners, who have married, and have a "Mrs. Luxenberg" contest. Running the idea up the old flagpole (per 1950s Madison Avenue advertising custom) reveals that the last winner is pregnant and most of the former winners have gotten fat drinking Luxenberg Beer...

Unfortunately the quality of the source DVD is pretty poor. There is a watermark, and the movie is in full frame. The movie is so and so, but it features Diana Dors(sexiest actress ever) and is also a must if you are collecting John Wayne movies.

--- File Information ---
File Name............ I Married a Woman.avi
File Size............ 731,684,864 bytes

--- Video Information ---
Video Codec Name..... XviD ISO MPEG-4
Duration............. 1:23:37
Video Bitrate........ 1029kb/s
Bits / Pixel......... 0.172
Resolution........... 576x416
Aspect Ratio......... 1.385
Frames Per Second.... 25.000

--- Audio Information ---