I'm Sorry You Feel That Way - The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog

seeders: 24
leechers: 5
Added on May 25, 2015 by trancedudein Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

I'm Sorry You Feel That Way - The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog (Size: 1.16 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt367 bytes
 I'm Sorry You Feel That Way.tgz1.16 MB

Description

I'm Sorry You Feel That Way - The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog

Details:

I'm Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog by Diana Joseph
English | 2009 | ISBN: 0399155287, 0425232212 | 224 pages | EPUB, MOBI, PDF | 1 MB

An Entertainment Weekly "must"-"It's hard to recall another collection of essays, or a memoir, with more natural charm."

Surrounded by dysfunctional men-from her fourteen-year-old son to her high-maintenance boss-Diana Joseph did what she had to do: survive. I'm Sorry You Feel That Way is an honest, hilarious, and instantly recognizable memoir of a truly modern woman. Funny, fearless, and warmhearted, it is a portrait of a woman in all her endless complexities and contradictions, and of the people she has come to love in spite of-or rather because of-theirs.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.16 MB
seeders:24
leechers:5

All Comments

Thanks for the upload!