I'll Always Be There For You ...Unless I'm Somewhere Else?! by Diane Dean-Epps

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 30, 2016 by steve-konin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

I'll Always Be There For You ...Unless I'm Somewhere Else?! by Diane Dean-Epps (Size: 1.71 MB)
 metadata.opf1.33 KB
 Cover.jpg112.44 KB
 I'll Always Be There For You _. - Diane Dean-Epps.epub769.44 KB
 I'll Always Be There For You _. - Diane Dean-Epps.azw3870.3 KB

Description

I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU...UNLESS I'M SOMEWHERE ELSE?! highlights the zany, hilarious, everyday experiences of babyboomer mother, comedienne, former media minion, columnist, and blogger, Diane Dean-Epps. Pure non-fiction that READS like fiction, Dean-Epps' writing style has given birth to a whole new genre of humor writing - "SIT DOWN, STAND UP!" Picking up where she left off with Maternal Meanderings, I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU... UNLESS I'M SOMEWHERE ELSE?! pokes fun at the real-life happenings that make-up the experiences of married couples, parents and just plain adults everywhere. Dean-Epps utilizes her beloved journalistic elements, the 5-W's and 1-H, in creating her chapter headings: "WHO do you think you are?"; "WHAT in the world were you thinking?; WHEN will I ever learn?; WHERE did that come from?; WHY would you think such a thing?; HOW do I get into these messes?" These sections are organized into easy-to-read segments that allow the time poor, poorly timed reader, to pick up, put down, pick up and put down the book almost as often as they do their eating utensils.

" /> If you liked the torrent

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.71 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
I'll Always Be There For You ...Unless I'm Somewhere Else?! by Diane Dean-Epps