I, Frankenstein 2014 Dual-Audio CAMRip 1400MB

seeders: 286
leechers: 6
Added on January 28, 2014 by Octoblastin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

I, Frankenstein 2014 Dual-Audio CAMRip 1400MB (Size: 1.36 GB)
 Ya.Frankenshtejn.2014.D.CAMRip.1400MB.avi1.36 GB

Description

Sample

Information about the film

Title : I , Frankenstein

Original title : I, Frankenstein

Year : 2014

Genre: Fantasy, Action , Adventure

Director: Stuart Beattie

Cast: Aaron Eckhart , Yvonne Strahovski , Miranda Otto , Bill Nighy , Jai Courtney , Sokratis Otto , Aden Young, Caitlin Stacey , Mahesh Jadu , Steve Muzakis

About movie: He - a monster. He - the fruit of an insane imagination bicentennial of its creator. He - the legend . World in which he lives, inhabited by ancient gargoyles and immortal demons , who are fighting for the possession of mankind. Majestic cathedrals hide huge stockpiles , behind the doors of scientific laboratories are experimenting with the resurrection of the dead. War between the two clans powerful beings reaches its peak. And only he , Adam, Frankenstein's monster , unable to stop her.

Issued: USA, Australia

Duration: 1:18:08

Sound: Duplicated

File

Format : AVI (XviD)

Quality : CAMRip

Video : 1960 Kb / s, 720x288

Audio : Russian / English: MP3, 256 Kb / s ( 2 ch)

Subtitles: Spanish ( sewn )

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.36 GB
seeders:286
leechers:6
I, Frankenstein 2014 Dual-Audio CAMRip 1400MB

Trailer

All Comments

nice upload
Well ... I don't call that "Helping" For example "This torrent has Dual-Audio, you have to change it in your video player, there's an option. One is in English and the other is in Russian. There's Spanish Hard codded subs." That's helping.
thxs
Russian!
You know it says "Dual Audio", right? It even says English, Russian in the description. I haven't finished the download yet but my guess would be to change the audio track from Russian to English. But hey, what do I know, I'm only using common sense and my eyesight.