“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life” .pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on March 5, 2016 by Chuckbobin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life” .pdf (Size: 84.71 KB)
 “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life”.pdf84.71 KB

Description

This lecture was given by Rudolf Steiner at Hanover, Germany on the 4th of March, 1911. It is a previously unpublished, typewritten transcription of a lecture that has an unknown Bn/GA number! The title is a quote from the Bible verse found in John 14:6. 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life'

This lecture was translated from shorthand reports, unrevised by the lecturer, by an unknown translator. It is presented here with the kind permission of the Rudolf Steiner Nachlassverwaltung, Dornach, Switzerland.

"Thus we see what it will mean in the future to be a Christian. Only he who bears the Christ in himself in this way is truly a Christian. The Christian is not made by reading and pondering over the Gospels, nor by abstract knowledge. One thing alone makes the Christian, namely the realization: You, as man, have killed the Christ. You must let the Christ live again in you; you must prepare a place in your heart for the Christ".

"And so we see how Spiritual Science substantiates a saying of Christ, a saying that is sinned against by those who maintain that this Science is unchristian and that it runs counter to the tradition of the gospels. Christ said: “I am with you until the end of earthly days” — which means nothing else than that He lets His revelations, His new Gospel stream to us continually, thus confirming the words: “I have still much to say to you but ye cannot bear it now.” He spoke these words to His disciples who were not yet able to receive the full truth of the Gospel. Humanity will, however, become more and more ready to receive Christ's message. The revelation of the new Gospel will not cease".

See more from Dr. Steiner at the Rudolf Steiner Archive at: http://wn.rsarchive.org

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
84.71 KB
seeders:0
leechers:2
“I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life” .pdf