I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban (Audiobook Audio Book) By Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb, read by Archie Panjabi 2013 English mp3 [bobPocket]

seeders: 17
leechers: 2
Added on October 12, 2013 by bobPocketin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban (Audiobook Audio Book) By Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb, read by Archie Panjabi 2013 English mp3 [bobPocket] (Size: 545.98 MB)
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_08.mp369.68 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_02.mp369.68 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_18.mp344.04 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_26.mp344.04 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_06.mp327.09 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_12.mp327.09 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_05.mp321.73 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_11.mp321.73 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_22.mp318.43 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_14.mp318.4 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_10.mp316.37 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_04.mp316.37 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_25.mp316.01 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_17.mp316.01 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_15.mp314.46 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_23.mp314.46 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_16.mp312.32 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_24.mp312.32 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_19.mp311.23 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_27.mp311.23 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_28.mp310.66 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_20.mp310.66 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_09.mp39.2 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_03.mp39.2 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_21.mp31.23 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_29.mp31.23 MB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_07.mp3552.35 KB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_01.mp3403.99 KB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_13.mp3150.52 KB
 I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban Part_30.mp320.93 KB

Description

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban (Audiobook) By Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb, read by Archie Panjabi
Unabridged edition 2013 | 19 hours and 52 mins | ISBN: 147897978X | MP3 64 kbps | 545MB

In 2009 Malala Yousafzai began writing a blog on BBC Urdu about life in the Swat Valley as the Taliban gained control, at times banning girls from attending school. When her identity was discovered, Malala began to appear in both Pakistani and international media, advocating the freedom to pursue education for all. In October 2011, gunmen boarded Malala's school bus and shot her in the face, a bullet passing through her head and into her shoulder. Remarkably, Malala survived the shooting.

At a very young age, Malala Yousafzai has become a worldwide symbol of courage and hope. Her shooting has sparked a wave of solidarity across Pakistan, not to mention globally, for the right to education, freedom from terror and female emancipation. I Am Malala, the memoir of Malala Yousafzai, will shed insight into the lives of those children who cannot attend school, will tell the inspiring story of a schoolgirl faced the Taliban with courage and bravery.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
545.98 MB
seeders:17
leechers:2
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban (Audiobook Audio Book) By Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb, read by Archie Panjabi 2013 English mp3 [bobPocket]

All Comments

duplicate files included, 14 files make up actual book. Order: 1-6,14-20,29
Thank you
i do think this is one book that should be read aloud by a young woman.
Thank you. I will buy the book as soon as it's on the shelves at the PX
Will buy. Thank you.