I Am Legend (DVD Screener 2007)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 26, 2007 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

I Am Legend (DVD Screener 2007) (Size: 690.21 MB)
 I Am Legend.avi690.21 MB

Description

Will Smith's latest horror film (released December 2007) ripped from a leaked DVD screener. Letter box ratio.

I Am Legend is a 2007 post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the third film adaptation of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel I Am Legend, following 1964's The Last Man on Earth and 1971's The Omega Man. Smith plays an immune Robert Neville, Earth's possibly only human survivor of a man-made virus. He works to create a cure, but is stalked by nocturnal mutant survivors of the plague.

Warner Bros. Pictures began developing I Am Legend in 1994, and various actors and directors have been attached to the project, though it never entered production due to budgetary concerns. Production began in 2006 in New York City, filming mainly on location in the city, including a $5 million scene at the Brooklyn Bridge, the most expensive scene ever filmed in the city at the time. Warner Bros. launched a tie-in comic and an online multiplayer game on Second Life as part of its marketing campaign.

I Am Legend was released December 14, 2007 in the United States. Despite mixed reviews, its opening was the largest ever for a film released in the U.S. during December.

(Taken from Wikipedia)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
690.21 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
I Am Legend (DVD Screener 2007)

Trailer