I Am Jazz S01E00 A Family in Transition HDTV x264-DaViEW

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on July 29, 2015 by duraniein TV
Torrent verified.

I Am Jazz S01E00 A Family in Transition HDTV x264-DaViEW (Size: 307.26 MB)
 i.am.jazz.s01e00.hdtv.x264-daview.mp4307.26 MB

Description

I.Am.Jazz.S01E00.A.Family.in.Transition.HDTV.x264-DaViEW

Meet Jazz Jennings! Although born male, Jazz is a transgender female and has been living as a girl since kindergarten. Parents Jeanette
and Greg have spent the years finding doctors to treat their daughter, while fighting the discrimination and misconceptions associated
with what it means to be transgender. But, now that Jazz is 14, she is on the brink of the biggest challenge of her life: high school.

Not only does Jazz face the normal struggles of a 14 year-old girl; boy crazy friends, mood swings, and body image issues, she must
also contend with the unique challenges of being a transgender girl. Jazz is on a regimen of hormone therapy so that she can look and
develop like the other girls in her school. But, Jazz struggles with comparing herself, and the lagging pace of her breast development
to her friends.

In four short years, Jeanette and Greg's youngest daughter will be a candidate for gender reassignment surgery. With that decision on
the horizon, they must first survive four years of High School. With unconditional love and humor this close-knit family works together
to face the many challenges ahead.

Summary:
11-year-old Jazz and her family face a life-altering decision as the ebullient tween approaches puberty. Through extensive archival
family footage and first-person interviews, Jazz and her family share their powerful personal story as they grapple with the possibility
of hormone blocking therapy and issues related to fertility, discrimination and identity.

--------------------

title........: a family in transition
genres.......: unscripted/reality-tv/family/lifestyle
runtime......: 41:37
size.........: 307 MB
resolution...: 720x404
video........: x264
audio........: AAC 2ch
air date.....: 11/27/11

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
307.26 MB