I Am Creator — Scene Generator: Frontview PSD Mockups CreativeMarket 350252

seeders: 2
leechers: 7
Added on December 23, 2015 by I4APin Other > Pictures
Torrent verified.

I Am Creator — Scene Generator: Frontview PSD Mockups CreativeMarket 350252 (Size: 6.3 GB)
 I4AP Torrents.url74 bytes
 items.zip4.32 GB
 scenes.zip1.98 GB
 Tool_Readme.zip385.4 KB

Description

251 ITEMS IN 15 PACKS

Environment Items p.1
Environment Items p.2
Environment Items p.3
Pens and Pencils
Artist Enviroment
Books and Magazines Mockups
Bussines Cards Mockups
Stationery Mockups
Old Color Boxes Mockups
Devices Mockups
Frames Mockups
Mockups
Mockups
Pressfroms

INFO

DIY Mockup Scene Generator Scene Generator allows you to create your own unique scenes just by dragging and dropping items into a special scene. Just select a background, drop items that you like and finalize a scene by selecting premade adjustment layers.
253 Unique items
28 Premade scenes
Infinite possibilities

Easy-to-use Mockups Create unique items by pasting your design, text, logo or illustration. Just open a smart object, paste your design and save. The item will be updated automatically. The pack contains 150 unique and easy-to-use mockups.

Advanced Customisation Since most of items have colour masks for each material, this feature allows to easily change their colour. Just open a smart object, click on the adjustment layer and choose a colour that you need. You can also easily create your own adjustment layer based on a mask.

Hundreds of Unique Items We’ve spent lots of time and efforts to find the most beautiful unique items, model, render and retouch them and make colour masks for almost every material. We have been carefully selecting only the best, the rarest and most beautiful items. Unique themes – that’s what distinguishes this pack from others.

IMPORTANT:
Logos, bages and patterns are not included in this pack, just used for preview purposes.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.3 GB
seeders:2
leechers:7
I Am Creator — Scene Generator: Frontview PSD Mockups CreativeMarket 350252