I Almost Got Away With It (2013) Season 6

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 19, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

I Almost Got Away With It (2013) Season 6 (Size: 2.5 GB)
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E01.Got to Kill My Step Dad.mp4319.56 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E02.Got to Escape Through a Toilet.mp4319.24 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E03.Got to Pose as a War Vet.mp4318.51 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E04.Got to Escape With One Leg.mp4318.29 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E05.Got To Be The Black Market Maestro.mp4322.23 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E06.Got To Rob A Pawn Shop.mp4319.7 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E07.Got To Be Bonnie and Clyde.mp4321.88 MB
 I.Almost.Got.Away.With.It.S06E08.Got To Be The Green Baron.mp4318.68 MB

Description

I Almost Got Away With It (2013) Season 6 - Investigation Discovery

Some people evade justice for years, sometimes decades, by using their families, fake identification and even violence to avoid being captured. Their whole goal in life is to stay out of prison and live on the lam -- even as law enforcement uses all means necessary to capture them. And these perpetrators avoided prison. Well, for a while anyways. During prison interviews you'll find out how they ALMOST got away with their crimes -- where they found shelter, how they changed their identities, and how they stayed one step ahead of the law for many years.

I (ALMOST) GOT AWAY WITH IT returned for its sixth season on Monday, June 24, 2013 at 9pm ET/PT on Investigation Discovery, with an episode chronicling the life of a man who escaped from jail twice following his arrest for killing his stepfather.

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 319 MB
Duration: 43mn 1s
Bit rate: 901 Kbps
Width: 640 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 4:3
Frame rate: 29.970 fps

1. GOT to Kill my Step-Dad

When teenager Randy Baggett can't take any more of his abusive stepfather, he gets help from a friend and they beat and choke him to death. Two years later, Randy gets locked up, but he escapes twice, keeping police and detectives on their toes.

June 24, 2013

2. GOT to Escape Through a Toilet

Lifelong pals and criminals Timothy Fletcher and Doni Brown break out of a Florida prison in 2009. Anxious for freedom, the two need money. A robbery that ends in murder puts them on most wanted lists and leads cops on a manhunt across the Southeast.

July 1, 2013

3. GOT to Pose as a War Vet

Posing as a veteran and preying on women to get cash, cars, and even a house, Jerrod Durr finds himself in a multistate game of cat and mouse with cops. Wanted in four states, will police hunt him down and uncover his true identity?

July 8, 2013

4. GOT to Escape with One Leg

Walter Rhodes and 2 other suspects were involved with the murder of 2 cops. Rhodes agrees to testify against the others for a lesser sentence and is released in 18 years. Shortly after, he violates his parole - but refuses to ever go back to prison.

July 15, 2013

5. GOT to be the Black Market Maestro

19-year-old Kylen Padgett's escalating crimes get him arrested. After a jury acquits him for attempted murder, he reverts back to his old ways by robbing wealthy home owners. The crime-spree launches a county-wide manhunt.

July 22, 2013

6. GOT to Rob a Pawn Shop

Stolen weapons dealer, Conan Helsley, robs a pawnshop with his girlfriend and older brother. Cops eventually hunt them down and put the trio behind bars, but Conan manages to escape! How long can he hide?
July 29, 2013

7. GOT to Be Bonnie and Clyde

After getting arrested for robbery, Robert Askew runs from a work camp and goes back to stealing to make a living. Askew eventually gets caught again, but he escapes from jail during a hurricane and goes on a crime spree, breaking into vacation homes.

August 5, 2013

8. GOT to Be the "Green Baron"

Tony Darwin makes millions piloting marijuana into Florida. Even after getting caught, he continues works for a notorious smuggler until a deadly plane crash forces him to flee the country. The pressure mounts when his girlfriend threatens to rat him out.

August 12, 2013

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.5 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
I Almost Got Away With It (2013) Season 6

Screenshots

I Almost Got Away With It (2013) Season 6 screenshot