leechers: 6
Added on January 16, 2016 by Rocky_45in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Hurtworld v0.3.3.0 (Size: 285.72 MB)
 Hurtworld_v0.3.3.0_setup.exe285.72 MB

Description

Changelog:
Added pistol Added a quick dirty inaccuracy to guns, movement speed and firing in rapid succession both contribute to an inaccuracy factor. Its by no means the changes I plan to implement for recoil, however its the best I could do in an hour with no sleep. Hopefully it makes guns slightly less OP. Split pistol, bolt and AR to different ammo types Added 10 animal masks that sometimes drop from each creature Added bor backpacks Added Russian Hat Added Landcrab Mine Added Poison Trap Added Medusa Vine Added storage chest (20 slots) Goat now has its own engine, wheels and gearbox slot type Vehicle parts can no longer be removed from vehicles once added Vehicles no longer spawn with parts in them, you must find them in loot caches Town loot caches respawn twice as fast and have a higher upper limit count Reworked most of the loot cache loot table, det caps + wheels are more common Fixed hovercars Ownership stakes can no longer be picked up by a hammer and must be destroyed with an iron axe or better Static construction prefabs now refund a percentage of their cost Sombrero is now craftable Added mask face slot to character Drills no longer mine metals above iron, this is a temp fix until I have time to balance them better Gasoline recipe now makes 3 instead of 5 Sunscreen now provides 50 sun protection instead of 100 Aussie Hat now provides 50 sun protection instead of 120 Aussie hat costs more Skater hat now reduces fall damage by 50% Flannel costs slightly more Ownership stakes now need to be placed at ground level or on a rock Fixed ownership stakes interaction volume being too tall and sometimes poking through the roof of buildings Reduced interaction distance from 5 to 3 meters Made storage locker more expensive to craft Decreased leather drop rate

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
285.72 MB
seeders:10
leechers:6
Hurtworld v0.3.3.0