Humble Pie - "Performance: Rockin' The Fillmore" 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 5, 2012 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

Humble Pie - "Performance: Rockin' The Fillmore" 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU) (Size: 733.84 MB)
 HP - Rockin back.jpg69 KB
 HP-Rockin CD.jpg84.37 KB
 HP-Rockin fold out.jpg42.09 KB
 Humble Pie - Live.jpg45.17 KB
 Humble Pie - Performance Rockin' The Fillmore DTS.cue967 bytes
 Humble Pie - Performance Rockin' The Fillmore DTS.wav733.38 MB
 Humble Pie.jpg53.2 KB
 Rockin-The-Fillmore front.jpg184.59 KB

Description

Humble Pie - Performance: Rockin' The Fillmore
5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer

This is one of my early upmixes that was previously posted on the Demond, re-posted here by request....

"Performance: Rockin' The Fillmore" (1971), sourced from the 2007 Japanese remaster UICY-93221 and upmixed to 5.1 DTS using Spec and tools that can be found on surroundbyus.com. This upmix can only be played on PCs and HT/audio systems capable of decoding and playing DTS files. You can burn it to a CD using the cue file. I recommend ImgBurn for best results.

For maximum enjoyement it should be played on a system where the front and rear speakers are of equal quality, size and sonics.

One of the best live albums ever recorded IMHO. While Humble Pie's "Smokin'" album is probably their best seller and gets the most attention, most real Pie fans will tell you this is the album where Steve Marriot's vision of blending the R&B stylings of The Small Faces with a heavier guitar, less Pop-based sound came together. Peter Frampton was happy to prove that he was more than the teen idol his stint in The Herd had painted him and prove he was also one hell of a guitar player. (Frampton however preferred the mellow acoustic numbers featured on the earlier albums. Ironic that his biggest hit after leaving the group, "Do You Feel Like We Do" from "Comes Alive", was a rocker.) Greg Redley (former Spooky Tooth) on bass also gives this line up three capable singers and he, Steve and Peter trade vocals on several tracks. Young Jerry Shirley on drums shows the power he was restraining on the earlier albums by laying down powerful beats on this live Fillmore set. If all you have ever heard off this album is "I Don't Need No Doctor", you are in for a treat.

The approach to this mix was to put the listener in the audience about 20 rows back from the stage, middle seat - far enough back to get the proper soundstage, but close enough to be enveloped by the music. Audience members are around you but not overbearing. (No drunk girl behind you singing to every song, but don't be surprised if the dude next to you offers you a puff....)

Play at maximum volume. Enjoy!

Sansdancer

Track List:

TRACK 01 "Four Day Creep"
TRACK 02 "I'm Ready"
TRACK 03 "Stone Cold Fever"
TRACK 04 "I Walk On Gilded Splinters"
TRACK 05 "Rolling Stone"
TRACK 06 "Hallelujah (I Love Her So)"
TRACK 07 "I Don't Need No Doctor"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
733.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Humble Pie - "Performance: Rockin' The Fillmore" 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

All Comments

PM me if you need a re-seed.