How to Train Your Dragon - Christmas Special - Dragons Gift of the Night Fury HD 1080P [JessikaInLA].mp4

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on November 6, 2012 by JessikainLAin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080pHDRiPDVDRip

How to Train Your Dragon - Christmas Special - Dragons Gift of the Night Fury HD 1080P [JessikaInLA].mp4 (Size: 651.1 MB)
 How to Train Your Dragon - Christmas Special - Dragons Gift of the Night Fury HD 1080P...651.1 MB

Description

How to Train Your Dragon Christmas on Berk

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
651.1 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3
How to Train Your Dragon - Christmas Special - Dragons Gift of the Night Fury HD 1080P [JessikaInLA].mp4

Trailer

Screenshots

How to Train Your Dragon - Christmas Special - Dragons Gift of the Night Fury HD 1080P [JessikaInLA].mp4 screenshot
How to Train Your Dragon - Christmas Special - Dragons Gift of the Night Fury HD 1080P [JessikaInLA].mp4 screenshot

All Comments

The audio is a little bit muffled, but it's easily overlooked by the beautiful video quality. It's still entirely understandable. And I stopped noticing the audio in about two minutes, once the story pulled me in.
Absolutely nothing wrong with the Audio. Excellent quality upload. Thanks JessicainLA.
thanks uploader a perfect one .. a-8/10 v-8/10
Video quality is good but audio sucks. Thanks anyway.
Somethings wrong with my audio. It sounds muffled. Pictures great.
This was good. Kids liked it.
Thanks!