How to Really Be a Better Writer A Meta-Method of Learning and Playing with Words, Figures of Speech, Rhetoric, and Tropes.zip

seeders: 0
leechers: 7
Added on March 19, 2013 by dveezyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Really Be a Better Writer A Meta-Method of Learning and Playing with Words, Figures of Speech, Rhetoric, and Tropes.zip (Size: 25.49 MB)
 How to Really Be a Better Writer A Meta-Method of Learning and Playing with Words, Figures of...25.49 MB

Description

I hope to provide what you might not be getting out of a traditional English or Humanities curriculum. We are in search of a meta-method of learning and playing with words, figures of speech, rhetoric, and tropes. We'll talk about flashcards, spaced repetition, and other processes that you can use to supplement such practices. Learn how to cultivate your literacy and vocabulary using many sources.

I took my work, cut it down into this bite-sized, abridged version, and have decided to make it freely available in various places o’er the Interwebz. Permit me to be blunt: I worked really hard on the full version, and it will soon be is available in sundry formats in various places including Amazon, Smashwords, and Udemy. Especially since a lot of good stuff got cut out in order to make this abridged version possible, I urge you to give the full version your serious consideration.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
25.49 MB
seeders:0
leechers:7
How to Really Be a Better Writer A Meta-Method of Learning and Playing with Words, Figures of Speech, Rhetoric, and Tropes.zip

All Comments

No seeders =(