How to Play From a Fake Book - Keyboard Edition.pdf Gooner

seeders: 20
leechers: 3
Added on January 18, 2015 by Mr.Goonerin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Play From a Fake Book - Keyboard Edition.pdf Gooner (Size: 14.89 MB)
 How to Play From a Fake Book - Keyboard Edition.pdf14.89 MB

Description

Publisher: Hal Leonard Corporation (6 Mar. 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0634002066
ISBN-13: 978-0634002069

The songs include: "Way Down Yonder In New Orleans", "(There'll Be) A Hot Time In The Old Town Tonight", "Ain't We Got Fun?", "All God's Children Got Shoes", "America, The Beautiful", "Any Time", "April Showers", "Aura Lee", "Battle Hymn Of The Republic", and "Beale Street Blues". Ever wondered how to create better accompaniments for the melodies in your favourite fake books?This "teach yourself" book introduces you to chord building, various rhythmic styles, and much more, so that you play the songs you like just the way you want them. Keyboard players with a basic understanding of notation and sight-reading will be on their way to more fun with fake books. The relaxed tone of the text and selection of fun songs keep "How to Play from a Fake Book" entertaining throughout - perfect for amateur musicians, or as a supplement for keyboard teachers and their students.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.89 MB
seeders:20
leechers:3
How to Play From a Fake Book - Keyboard Edition.pdf Gooner

All Comments

This is now officially the Spam torrent that is 100% legit and will remain
Thanks bro.
Downloaded to see what was wrong but with Adobe Reader the simple solution was to select actual page size and select scrolling.
A couple of pages still miss a little info at the top but the file is certainly usable.....
Perfectly good enough for anyone that needs it.
Torrent file is good and a very fast download.......so worthy of a thumbs up.
And a thank you.
Exactly what I got, I guess I can upvote you
Exactly same here, with Foxit Phantom. Sure is usable pdf. No problems.
A poor quality scan. It's worst failing is that about a quarter of the pages have the tops cut off, meaning that the first few lines of the affected pages are missing.

A secondary failing from that is from about the middle of the book, some pages drop to half size. These are grey scale scans, and while not as contrasty as the larger pages, they are much fuzzier and more difficult to read. The plus side however is that these pages are complete.

The larger pages are monochrome scans (black and white), so while very contrasty and blotchy, they are still quite readable. But the tops of many of these are the ones cut off.

So while there is something of interest in this book, overall it's a thumbs down from me.
Buy the book and shut up, bro. Thank the uploader for spending time for KAT. Simple as. Are you ashamed that you said this against an uploader? Guess you don't know the time spent to add a torrent
Has a staffer ever been reported for spamming on his own torrent?