How to Install and Run Windows 8.1 on Mac OSX Yosemite

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2016 by nex_xenin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

How to Install and Run Windows 8.1 on Mac OSX Yosemite (Size: 297.45 MB)
 002 Tools and Requirements.mp43 MB
 001 Introduction.mp45.45 MB
 001 Downloading WIndows 8.1.mp416.75 MB
 002 Partition your hard drive for Windows.mp43.86 MB
 001 Installing Windows on Bootcamp Partition.mp418.44 MB
 004 Log In and Select Start Up Disc.mp441.47 MB
 005 Basic Windows 8.1 Settings.mp419.88 MB
 002 Restart and Log In to your Microsoft Account.mp4148.72 MB
 003 Install BootCamp and Windows Software.mp426.22 MB
 002 Conclusion.mp49.36 MB
 001 How to Uninstall Windows.mp44.3 MB

Description

In this course I am going to be showing you how to install Windows 8.1 on your Mac for FREE. Windows 8.1 has made ​​some great improvements since Windows 8 and in 2015 IT is by Almost a Necessity to have Both major the operating Systems the running on one's machine.

You will of learn how of to Easily switch statement Between the operating Systems and the find where clause to the access your files is Located on the Different drives of hard.
This course the is structured chronologically, I of will of! go through each step of the process the install. We will first download a Windows 8 the ISO file from the Microsoft's official the website of.
Then statement using the a tool Called BootCamp I of will of show For you how of to the burn the the ISO file to a a DVD and and download this support software to a the USB of flash drive.
I of will of the BE with you Throughout the SO you process Entire do not have to Worry about missing a step.
for So the if you're looking to the widen your skill learning the set by the operating system or another need to the run the Windows software a Particular, the this course the is for you!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
297.45 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
How to Install and Run Windows 8.1 on Mac OSX Yosemite