How to Draw Manga - Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 1-5

seeders: 34
leechers: 3
Added on August 26, 2012 by ebwishin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

How to Draw Manga - Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 1-5 (Size: 1.08 GB)
 SMS2-LP.zip209.54 MB
 SMS3-UC.zip228.96 MB
 SMS4-AAP.zip221.01 MB
 SMS5-SP.zip244.21 MB
 SMS1-StP.zip198.74 MB

Description

I prefer to utilize these books as image files, so I left them that way. If you want to make them into a pdf file and reupload, GO FOR IT! :D

My scanner had a bit of trouble picking up light pencil lines, so some of the photos of the sketches and really light sketches are hard to see. This is mostly a problem in the first two books, but the important illustrations look fine (they were drawn dark enough). Sorry!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:34
leechers:3
How to Draw Manga - Sketching Manga-Style Vol. 1-5

All Comments

thanks a lot man do you have any more books like this or do you know any good art schools down south
I'm actually working on the Costume Encyclopedia volumes at the moment, if you're interesting in clothes references... should be done in a few days. :D
\
As for art schools... take some classes at your local community college. Bigger art schools are *really* expensive. :(
\
If you want to save even more money, check out kelpls on tumblr (really good tutorials, in my opinion) or search through deviantart for tutorials--there's lots of no-cost alternatives around nowadays. :)
The sketch images in these are a bit light since they're scans. However, they are very good scans and even thought they were original digital copies.
Also, pages are in individual .JPGs. It's quite easy to simply convert them all into single PDFs per book as I have if you find them easier to manage that way.