How Readest Thou_ Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV only sermon) Christians sermons_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 6, 2014 by shadexxin Movies
Torrent verified.

How Readest Thou_ Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV only sermon) Christians sermons_(720p).mp4 (Size: 514.37 MB)
 How Readest Thou_ Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV only sermon) Christians...514.37 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

How Readest Thou_ Baptist Preaching by Pastor Anderson

This sermons attacks those who would use the commandment of men (scholars, historians, accredited degree) to interpret the Bible without actually reading the Bible FIRST! Simply put: they don't know the Word of God, but only the commandment of men.

Mark 8:33
King James Version (KJV)

"But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."

Matthew 19:4-5
King James Version (KJV)

"And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?"

Matthew 21:16
King James Version (KJV)

"And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?"

Matthew 21:42
King James Version (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?"

Romans 4:3
King James Version (KJV)

"For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness."

Yeah... FOR WHAT SAITH THE SCRIPTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
514.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
How Readest Thou_ Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV only sermon) Christians sermons_(720p).mp4