How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World -pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 65
leechers: 5
Added on September 29, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World -pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 1023.28 KB)
 How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World.pdf949.07 KB
 How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World - cover.jpg70.66 KB
 How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World - info.txt3.54 KB

Description

Fluent in 3 Months: How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World

Benny Lewis, who speaks over ten languages—all self-taught—runs the largest language-learning blog in the world, Fluent In 3 Months. Lewis is a full-time "language hacker," someone who devotes all of his time to finding better, faster, and more efficient ways to learn languages. Fluent in 3 Months: How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World is a new blueprint for fast language learning. Lewis argues that you don't need a great memory or "the language gene" to learn a language quickly, and debunks a number of long-held beliefs, such as adults not being as good of language learners as children.

Product Details

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0062282697

ISBN-13: 978-0062282699

About the Author

In 2003, Irish native Benny Lewis spoke only one language: English. After college, he moved to Spain and was soon frustrated that he could not speak Spanish after six months of trying. So he decided to abandon traditional learning approaches, and everything changed. Today Benny is the known as The Irish Polyglot and speaks over 10 languages, several at a fluent level. He also now runs the largest language learning blog in the world, www.fluentin3months.com, which receives more than half a million unique visitors every month. He uses his languages to travel the world and explore other cultures, living out of his backpack.

Reviews

When my book arrived I liked the color and size and thought it would be great to carry around for easy review of the material. I found the book to be well written and upbeat and the author likable. Much of the material was interesting to read. The reasons people do not succeed at learning foreign languages are discussed at length. The material is motivational a you can do it approach. The tips given that could actually help you to learn a new language or few. Also,

there is nothing in the book that will help the average reader learn a new language in 3 months. There or 2-3 suggestions that you may not have thought of information that could cover 2-3 pages. The information was like sitting over coffee with a friend while they discussed their experiences. Checking this book out at the library would be great paying nearly $14.00 for it is not. Had I been flipping through this book at a Book store I would not have bought it. Reading all of the great reviews on amazon gives a different perspective. I will not be carrying the book around and I did not take notes and I cannot recommend it to a friend unless the friend needs a good pep talk. I am not entirely empty handed after reading the book it did provide a couple of take home points that I will make use of.

I've studied Spanish, German and Chinese in both school and immersion environments; in both classroom settings and one on one tutoring. I've also been an English teacher to ESL students in several countries. Some things I've learned: you have to make it a primarily goal, not a hobby. An hour or two a week is not enough, it should be daily. There are lots of ways to study, but you need to focus on what works best, on the learning the most used language content first. Traditional books and classroom settings are mostly outdated and you can drastically speed up learning time by "hacking" - or making use of technological shortcuts. Don't spend years studying a language and end up barely functional. Get this book, internalize the tips inside, commit to learning rapidly and using the language naturally. You won't regret it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1023.28 KB
seeders:65
leechers:5
How Anyone at Any Age Can Learn to Speak Any Language from Anywhere in the World -pdf [a0b10c110]

All Comments

Should be handed out by the U.S. Border Patrol to every illegal coming north ...