Hotspot Shield Elite 4.15.2 Setup + Crack (2 Click Installation) - {THE.PRiME}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 22, 2015 by THE.PRiMEin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Hotspot Shield Elite 4.15.2 Setup + Crack (2 Click Installation) - {THE.PRiME} (Size: 9.43 MB)
 Hotspot Shield Elite 4.15.2 Setup + Crack.zip9.43 MB

Description

Hotspot Shield Elite 4.15.2 Setup + Crack

Hotspot Shield creates a virtual private network (VPN) between your laptop and the wireless router. This impenetrable tunnel prevents snoopers and hackers from viewing your email, instant messages, credit card information or anything else you send over a wireless network. Which means you remain anonymous and protect your privacy. Sure, public Wi-Fi hotspots are great. After all, what would life be without checking your email each morning at your favorite café? But while you’re enjoying your latte and a bagel, some hacker might be accessing your passwords, credit card numbers, sensitive company data and much more. And standard antivirus software won’t protect you. That’s why AnchorFree is pleased to offer Hotspot Shield. This free security software keeps your Internet connection secure at public hotspots, home or work. Hotspot Shield security software is free to download, employs the latest VPN technology, and is easy to install and use.

Install Notes

1.Download And Install
2.Run Crack And Click Activate Button
3.Wait Till It Finishes And A Message Pops Up
4.Now Double Click On The Block Hosts File And Run It
5.Now Again Right Click On The Blockhosts.bat file and click run as admin
6.Wait till it finishes
7.Now Run Hotspot Shield And Wait till It Upgrades To Elite
8.Thats All ! Enjoy Elite Status

Support And Follow US

Proof

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.43 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Hotspot Shield Elite 4.15.2 Setup + Crack (2 Click Installation) - {THE.PRiME}

All Comments

Works, thanks bro
Cheers
OKay maybe you can help me with my recurring issue. The program seems to run fine but after bout 5 minutes my browser goes to this address. http://anchorfree.us/srdr. and give me a can't connect error, the site may be down, cables may not be connected, etc. Any advice on correcting this issue.

Thanks.
Its because The Hotspot Shield Is A Popular VPN Now And Sites Have Blocked Access By It.thats why this is appearing.But the program Working Just Fine !
If Any Virus Found On The Crack Then Its False Positive Because The Crack Is Made By Me And I Am Sure Thats There No Virus In The Crack That Will Harm Your Pc Or Privacy
So Just Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Opening Crack and i Promise That Your Computer Never Be Harmed By Me