Hotspot Shield Elite 3.37 +Medicine [JUHAX69X]

seeders: 31
leechers: 2
Added on April 20, 2014 by JUHAX69Xin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Hotspot Shield Elite 3.37 +Medicine [JUHAX69X] (Size: 10.46 MB)
 HotSpot Shutdown.lnk642 bytes
 HotSpot Shutdown.exe89.5 KB
 Shutdown Info.txt514 bytes
 HSS Elite Crack.exe1.43 MB
 HSS 3.37 Setup.exe8.42 MB
 HSS Elite Info JUHAX69X.pdf536.98 KB
 Hosts entries.txt338 bytes
 torrent downloaded from flashtorrents.org.txt49 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt45 bytes

Description

Hotspot Shield Elite 3.37 + Medicine [JUHAX69X]

Hotspot Shield Elite: Really low cost VPN Service wich works with torrenting too.

Homepage: https://www.hsselite.com/

Also Freeware version: http://www.hotspotshield.com/ (doesn´t allow torrenting).

Finally OnHax Team has released really working medicine to Hotspot Shield Elite.

Because of little lack with installation guides in earlier torrent releases and few
annoyings with Hotspot Shield itself, I decided to make My own upload of this.
I have seen also really bogus uploads of Hotspot Shield. So beware what You download.

This includes exactly detailed guide, how I made this working and a little Myself made application
to help You, if and when You want to just shutdown Hotspotshield easy way.

I finally succeeded to get this working two days ago (June 18th), after over 3 hours of working.
Really detailed installation instructions are in pdf, in download file.
Do exactly as I did, then You´ll (hopefully) enjoy fully featured Hotspotshield Elite too.

Notice 1: This medicine & method really works for now.
But We can´t be sure, if Anchorfree strikes back somehow and this activation falls down some day...
If and when Hotspot offers update for You some day, it´s possible that Your activation will be fail after update (?).

Notice 2: If You have had Hotspot Shield earlier in Your machine, You got to remove all "hss and Hotspot"
related files (also hidden ones!) and all registry marks. I really mean: all.

Easy way to find all related files is:
"Search Everything". It´s freeware. Home page: http://www.voidtools.com/

Follow My guide. Don´t hesitage to give feedback, if this works or not, for You. Share Your experiences.

New Update Info (May 28th):

After started Hotspotshield again today, it shutted down and updated itself to version 3.42 and turned Trial Version again.

Medicine: Turn off Hotspotshield and run again both: "Activate Elite" and "Protect Me".
Again: Run both and only after then restart Hotspotshield.
My own updated version was immedialetly activated again:

If You have any problems with this, You can always PM Me.
Or even email: requestjuhax@gmail.com

If You like this upload, please share it with others by seeding. Thank You.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.46 MB
seeders:31
leechers:2
Hotspot Shield Elite 3.37 +Medicine [JUHAX69X]

All Comments

good works 4 me thank you Uploader;,
Problem is the Crack is Virus .... win32 Evo Gen....
Roll down this thread. There is My answer to that...
Just look below this comment thread. There´s Your answer.

And Yes: This still works like a charm to Me...
Ok man i can do it again thanks for reply but is there is any way to do it more perfectly or work all thing in perfect manner.
It is very bitch to do, all over again. But if the crack for some reason fails, there is no other way.
Reminder: "Search Everything" app, is great tool to find hidden files also, when cleaning all traces off.
And in the end of cleaning, I used CCleaner also. To sweep off temporary files and run registry fix. And reboot.
And about that Guide: That´s how I did it successfully.
Good if solved. But just in case: "Host entries" txt file: Includes specific Hotspot entries, wich You should copy in the end of Your Windows hosts file. No any other Hotspot entries in hosts file. Just those My provided.
Please help mannn....
MAN using in start is perfect but after one day used it can come back to free version what can i do....................
Here is My current situation. Activated and working.
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j460/JUHAX69X/KAT/22-4-201418-34-47.png
If activation stops working, there´s only two choices: From restore point going back before installing state or uninstalling HSS. And then re-installing everything again back. Just running activation again, propably doesn´t help.

In both above cases, must be bulletproof, that there´s no files or registry marks left, from earlier installation. Absolutely nothing.
With registry editor, You have to browse all main branches and all "software" branches in them. And manually delete all "Hotspot" or "HSS" named registry entries.
And all hidden files also must be fount and deleted.

If there is any leftovers, new activation doesn´t help. It fails.

In Info file (pdf) is instructions, how I did it Myself. And Mine works. That´s all i can say.