HotSpot Shield 4.05 With Elite 550 Patched by DIAMOND-BLACK

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on April 18, 2014 by Diamond-Blackin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

HotSpot Shield 4.05 With Elite 550 Patched by DIAMOND-BLACK (Size: 7.11 MB)
 HSS-4.05-install-e-550-plain.exe7.11 MB

Description

HotSpot Shield 4.05

Hotspot Shield VPN from Anchor Free is the world’s most trusted internet security solution. With over 75 million downloads, Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows secures more Windows machines than any other competitor VPNs. Hotspot Shield free VPN for Windows secures your web browsing session, protects your online identity from snoopers, encrypts passwords, online shopping information, chats, and downloads. Moreover, Hotspot Shield VPN protects your IP address from snoopers, hackers, and ISPs to allow anonymous web surfing with complete privacy
Custom Internet Security
Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows is a custom internet security application designed and developed specifically for the users of Windows operating system. The

bespoke solution works seamlessly on:
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8

[/ur

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.11 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
HotSpot Shield 4.05 With Elite 550 Patched by DIAMOND-BLACK

All Comments

I tried this in virtual machine and:
This is not patched or cracked anyhow. This install only 3 days trial of Elite, version 3.71.
After 3 days, it converts itself to free version, with adds and no capable torrenting then...
Uninstalled.
"Patched"?? Uhm... What? Pre-cracked installer?
Just normal installing with this and that´s it then?
Any explanation, please..?
easily secure the connection, no any kind of adds no any expiry..
Yes, I know what Hotspot Shield is.

I was asking: is this pre-cracked?? Does this give You automatically commercial "Elite" version or is this just freeware version?
I mean... I have never seen pre-cracked Elite installer, by anybody.
ofcourse... bro..