[HorribleSubs] Mysterious Girlfriend X - 03 [480p].mkv

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on April 25, 2012 by KiRAin Anime
Torrent verified.

[HorribleSubs] Mysterious Girlfriend X - 03 [480p].mkv (Size: 146.02 MB)
 [HorribleSubs] Mysterious Girlfriend X - 03 [480p].mkv146.02 MB

Description

Synopsis
One day, a strange transfer student appears before Tsubaki. Urabe Mikoto is an antisocial girl, whose hobby is just sleeping during class-breaks. One day, Tsubaki goes to wake her up and accidentally tastes her drool... And gets hooked on that!
After that, he starts going out with her and gets to know her better. Her second hobby, as it turns out, is carrying around scissors in her panties and cutting paper into flowers...
MY REVIEW-"Upon discovering the existence of sex, every boy wonders one thing. They wonder what kind of girl they'll be with for their first time."
TL;DR: boy meets girl, hen things happen, no general romantic shit.
The series starts very cliched. We have The Ordinary High School Student, we have The Ordinary New Transfer Student... or not that Ordinary? Yepp, new girl looks weirdo, do weirdo things, drooling as hell and, in nearly everything, isn't usual high school girl, filled with shyness and taboos. That's cool, if you gonna ask me. Main Hero aka Akira-kun despite being at top of his sexual maturation is all round nice guy, not pervert, not bookworm etc. Perfect character to project with yourself. Also, this is goin' to be very unusual romantic anime, just because it's targeted on boys and ant the same time it's not Yet Another Harem. There is also one feature, makes this title so special, but I'm not gonna spoil it. So for the story 8pts and 9pts for the girl (she's really mysterious, lol).
It's also 8pts for the art. It's quite oldschool, but not that dried mammoth shit like in parallel Ozuma. It have that 90-s flava.
So if you're not scred of that, you'll like it. I'm glad to see so different art styles presented today at TV-anime market. 8pts.Sound. Is. Quite. Amazing. Especially for the last scene of the first episode.
It's some parade music with trumpets and stuff. Really brings feelings of craziness, madness and only God knows what else. 9ptsEnjoyment. That's very undebatable part since it's quite personal. 10pts. I'm gonna reccomend it to anyone. It's worth it.

Overall 9pts after 1st episode. That's gonna be one of the very few sweets this season.
Related Anime
Adaptation: Nazo no Kanojo X
Other: Nazo no Kanojo X OVA
Alternative Titles
English: Mysterious Girlfriend X
Synonyms: MGX
Japanese: 謎の彼女X
Information
Type: TV
Episodes: 13
Aired: Apr 8, 2012 to ?
Producers: Hoods Entertainment, Sentai FilmworksL