[HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu ~ Batch 1-13 [480p].mkv (Hoozuki no Reitetsu / Hozuki's Coolheadedness) [WolfPack]

seeders: 30
leechers: 11
Added on March 2, 2015 by [WolfPack]in Anime
Torrent verified.

[HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu ~ Batch 1-13 [480p].mkv (Hoozuki no Reitetsu / Hozuki's Coolheadedness) [WolfPack] (Size: 1.91 GB)
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 01 [480p].mkv151.49 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 02 [480p].mkv151.54 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 03 [480p].mkv151.64 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 04 [480p].mkv151.8 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 05 [480p].mkv151.81 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 06 [480p].mkv151.46 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 07 [480p].mkv150.12 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 08 [480p].mkv150.3 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 09 [480p].mkv149.82 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 10 [480p].mkv150.06 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 11 [480p].mkv150.3 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 12 [480p].mkv149.98 MB
 [HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu - 13 [480p].mkv148.6 MB

Description

480p is NOT High Definition (Demotivational poster)

Torrent technical infos:

848x480 (16:9) ~ MKV (avc1, AAC, ASS)
Codec video: H.264 (MPEG-4 ACV) Codec audio: AAC (MPEG-4 Audio)
Japanese with English subs.

The episodes are by HorribleSubs but not the batch.

Name: I'm not Japanese but from what I know, "oo" can be written "ō", the line above means a longer sound. I guess the character is difficult to type and ended up being only one o. That's why there are different versions of the name.

Hozuki no Reitetsu
(Hōzuki no Reitetsu / Hoozuki no Reitetsu / Hozuki's Coolheadedness)

Almost 4/5 stars fishes. Great evil parody!

Hozuki is the aide to the Great King Enma. Calm and super-sadistic, Hozuki tries to resolve the various problems in Hell, including a rampaging Momotaro and his companions. However, he also likes spending his free time on his hobbies, such as fawning over cute animals and raising ‘Goldfish Flowers.’

* Comedy
* Based on a Manga
* Japanese Mythology
* Supernatural

* And of course: demons From other countries too.

Recommendations:
 show spoiler

There will be an OVA in 2015.

Anime-Planet:

* Gintama (Of course~)
* Servant x Service (Didn't see it)
* Gugure! Kokkuri-san (Planning to)

The other comedies that I actually liked because they had darkness in them:

* Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (1+2) An angel sent by god to assassinate a teen before he screwed up the future planned by god. But she likes him so she kills and revives him constantly... in very bloody ways.

* Midori Days / Midori no hibi : A guy with an aggressive temper wakes up with a girl in love with him instead of his right hand.

* Toradora! The small girl is more aggressive than the guy with the "killer eyes" obsessed with cleaning mold. It's tsundere, they start by fighting then slowly fall in love.

* Karin Blood MAKING vampire. The guy Usui has creepy eyes too.

Extra infos, feel free to ignore or enjoy the rest: Review + Infos about Hoozuki not mentioned in the anime
 show spoiler

Review:

I'm very fond of the anime. Hozuki has the kind of fascinating personality that I like: coldly composed yet burning with hatred. He reminds me of Sephiroth.

Ōkami is one of my favorite games, so it made me very happy to see some characters from the Japanese Mythology again. Ōkami 大神, literally means "great god", "great spirit" or "wolf" if written as 狼. Japan is so awesome.

Hoozuki's name:

The long "oo" of his name probably implies that he's great as well.

You can learn more about Hoozuki from wikia, here's the part that isn't mentioned in the anime:

His name means Chinese lantern, the plant Physalis alkekengi (wiki), not the bright decoration. He wears the symbol embroidered on the back of his yukata.

"Hoozuki was originally a human child sacrifice who died and mixed with demon fire. Enma gave him his current name of Hoozuki, a combination of his human name, Chou, (丁) and demon fire (鬼火)."

"The kanji for "demon" (Oni) in Japanese ( 鬼 ) is the same character for "ghost" in Chinese."

SPOILERS: 10 demotivational posters made of screen captures
 show spoiler

I took 115 screen captures, but I no longer add them to keep the torrent clean. All the files get merged and a video can be incomplete if the extra files are unselected.

Here are some captures that inspired me enough to make demotivational posters, but they spoil some jokes so you should come back after seeing the anime. Enjoy~

The 2nd capture is from the anime Dokuro-Chan.

Seeding is a great way to say thank you.

Enjoy~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.91 GB
seeders:30
leechers:11
[HorribleSubs] Hozuki no Reitetsu ~ Batch 1-13 [480p].mkv (Hoozuki no Reitetsu / Hozuki's Coolheadedness) [WolfPack]