Hooked On Swing - The Kings OF Swing Orchestra - K-TEL 1988 - 320kbs

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on April 28, 2013 by mikeybeeezin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Hooked On Swing - The Kings OF Swing Orchestra - K-TEL 1988 - 320kbs (Size: 92.04 MB)
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Swing Medley Part I.mp313.65 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Swing Medley Part II.mp313.29 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Shearing Medley.mp311.68 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Songs Medley.mp311.58 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Love Medley.mp311.45 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Bands Medley.mp310.6 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Crooner Medley.mp310.17 MB
 Kings Of Swing Orchestra, The - Hooked On Swing - Hooked On Shows Medley.mp39.63 MB

Description

Track List

Hooked on Swing Medley I: In the Mood/I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm/Lullaby of Birdland/Sweet Georgia Brown/Bye Bye Blackbird/American Patrol/The Preacher/Cherokee/Johnson Rag/Caravan/Christopher Columbus/A String of Pearls/Take the "A" Train/Down

Hooked on Crooner Medley: I've Got You Under My Skin/Saturday Night is the Loneliest Night of the Week/Day In, Day Out/High Hopes/Just One of Those Things/Come Fly With Me/Witchcraft/All of Me/Big Bad Leroy Brown/Chicago/My Kind of Town/New York, New York

Hooked on Love Medley: Serenade in Blues/As Time Goes By/Stranger on the Shore/Blue Moon/Misty/Sentimental Journey/You Made Me Love You

Hooked on Shows Medley: Hello Dolly/The Last Time I Saw Paris/S'Wonderful/It's De Lovely/Mame/Lullaby of Broadway/Braodway/Get Me to the Church on Time/I Feel Pretty/On the Street Where You Live/Hello Dolly (Reprise)

Hooked on Swing Medley 2: Chattanooga Choo Choo/Fascinating Rhythm/Crazy Rhythm/Little Brown Jug/Stomping at the Savoy/I've Got a Gal in Kalamazoo/What is This Thing Called Love/Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree/Eager Beaver/Perdido

Hooked on Bands Medley: Don't Get Around Much More/I'm Beginning To See the Light/Jersey Bounce/After You've Gone/Elmer's Tune/The Spirit is Willing/My Lean Baby/Blues in the Night/Don't Get Around Much Anymore (Reprise)

Hooked on Shearing Medley: East of the Sun (And West of the Moon)/Roses of Picardy/September in the Rain/I'll Remember You/For You/The Continental/On a Clear Day You Can See Forever/Little White Lies/I'll Be Around/East of the Sun (And West of the Mo

Hooked on Songs Medley: Begin the Beguine/The Old Black Magic/Mack the Knife/Jeepers Creepers/On the Sunny Side of the Street/Margie/Ja Da/This Can't Be Love/Johnny One Note/Change Partners/I'm Putting All My Eggs in One Basket/Cabaret

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
92.04 MB
seeders:4
leechers:4

All Comments

very nice,thanx