Honesty - [Running with Alphas #2] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 11
leechers: 6
Added on November 1, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Honesty - [Running with Alphas #2] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 1.13 MB)
 Honesty - Viola Rivard.azw3437.47 KB
 Honesty - Viola Rivard.mobi359.48 KB
 Honesty - Viola Rivard.epub219.21 KB
 Honesty - Viola Rivard.jpg142.35 KB
 Honesty - Viola Rivard.opf2.78 KB

Description

image Honesty
Volume Two in the "Running with Alphas" series by Viola Rivard

Metadata
ASIN: B00ND6QZLG
Publisher: Viola Rivard
Publication date: 9/09/2014
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: Running with Alphas #2
Pages: 104

Description
Hale isn’t even remotely interested in Taylor—at least that’s what he keeps telling her. But that doesn’t explain why he keeps turning up everywhere she goes and why he can’t seem to keep his hands off her.

As Taylor struggles to maintain her new relationship with Alder, Hale threatens to drive a wedge between them. But is it because he wants her gone, or because he wants her for himself?

RUNNING WITH ALPHAS: HONESTY is a 100 page book and the second entry of Taylor’s story. This book contains ménage romance and profanity. Due to sexual content, it is not recommended for readers under the age of 18. For the full release schedule, please refer to the Author’s Note below.

Meet the Authors

Viola Rivard

Viola Rivard is a national bestselling paranormal romance serialist in the United States.

"Viola Rivard is a good writer. I mean, she's no Deborah Bladon, but she's okay." --All Romance Bestselling Author, VM Black

"Viola Rivard is like the HM Ward of werewolf romance. Except, she sells a lot less books." --Sylvia Frost

"Being a Top 100 author really isn't that impressive. I could do it too, if I wrote two books a month in a genre that people like, with characters people like, and stories people enjoy." --Kindleboards Author

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:11
leechers:6
Honesty - [Running with Alphas #2] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}