Hometapes Various Artists - I may be lost but I'm laughing [2014][FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 20, 2014 by Genkishi569in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Hometapes Various Artists - I may be lost but I'm laughing [2014][FLAC] (Size: 211.39 MB)
 Benjamin Bearclaw - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 06 Low Spirits.flac14.68 MB
 Cassandra Jenkins & Sam Owens - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 10 Snowflake Light...7.4 MB
 Cover.jpg2.09 MB
 Ian McLellan Davis - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 02 Happens Only Once A Year.flac5.22 MB
 Invisible Familiars - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 01 I'll Be Home(tapes).flac29.44 MB
 Ivan Howard - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 03 Christmas Beach (Island Mix23).flac45.96 MB
 Josh Millrod - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 09 Shimmering Something.flac17.32 MB
 Keith Sunset - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 11 Slow Globe.flac32.17 MB
 Landlady ft. Amelia Meath - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 04 Please Come Home For...22.98 MB
 Made of Oak - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 05 Amelia's Turkish Blues.flac4.12 MB
 Star Rover - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 08 Heart's Attack.flac13.67 MB
 Sunless - I may be lost but I'm laughing - 07 Planck's Constant Xmas.flac16.35 MB

Description

DONATION ABOUT (I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE DONATIONS FOR THIS ONE, I REALLY DO SO PLEASE READ THE BELOW):
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I may be lost but I'm laughing:
Hometapes for the Holidays 2014
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THIS IS A FREE DOWNLOAD! Click Buy Now and feel ok about entering $0. That said, we set this up so you have the option to make a charitable donation this holiday season: 100% of proceeds collected will go to benefit The Bushwick School of Music, a non-profit music education program run by Greg Albert (Celestial Shore), Carlos Hernandez (Ava Luna) and Lydia Velichkovski that provides music lessons and ensembles to kids who cannot afford them. Read more below.

Artist: Various Artists
Album Title: I may be lost but I'm laughing
Date of Release: December 8, 2014
Quality: FLAC
Total Size: 211 MB

Tracks:
1. Invisible Familiars - I'll Be Home(tapes) 03:03
2. Ian McLellan Davis - Happens Only Once A Year 00:56
3. Ivan Howard - Christmas Beach (Island Mix23) 04:07
4. Landlady ft. Amelia Meath - Please Come Home For Christmas 02:12
5. Made of Oak - Amelia's Turkish Blues 01:15
6. Benjamin Bearclaw - Low Spirits 02:58
7. Sunless - Planck's Constant Xmas 03:48
8. Star Rover - Heart's Attack 02:51
9. Josh Millrod - Shimmering Something 03:42
10. Cassandra Jenkins & Sam Owens - Snowflake Light Stake 01:18
11. Keith Sunset - Slow Globe 02:50

More about The Bushwick School of Music:

The Bushwick School of Music is an extra-curricular tuition-free music program. Our programs run a traditional fall and spring semester schedule of after-school classes (15 weeks of classes, 4 classes a week, an hour and a half per class), plus a shorter summer intensive (10 weeks), and are open to any interested students in participating schools. At the beginning of each semester, students are given the opportunity to try out various instruments (guitar, bass, drums, piano), and are given basic instruction. As they get comfortable with their chosen instruments and we lead them through basic group rehearsals. From this point, using the knowledge and practice that they acquire during the first few sessions, they are encouraged to compose their own basic songs, while also delving into a repertoire of blues classics, as facilitated by legendary blues singer Bereather Reddy’s rich knowledge of the genre.

At the end of each program, we hold a performance and a recording session of the material the students have rehearsed throughout the sessions. Because of our work with the Silent Barn, a Bushwick-based community arts organization, we have unique access both to performance and recording space. Our co-founder and teacher Carlos Hernandez also co-runs the recording studio at the Silent Barn, and will facilitate the recording sessions.

This tuition-free, locally-based model emphasizes collaboration and cooperation and promotes agency, self-direction, and creativity. The small class size encourages students to build relationships with each other and allows for individual attention from teachers. By the end of this program, students who may not have ever had the opportunity to hold an instrument will learn to play the instrument of their choice and be given the opportunity to compose, perform, and record music with their peers.

Download other Hometapes holiday albums:

A Ride To Anywhere (2013):
hometapes.bandcamp.com/album/a-ride-to-anywhere

Star Over (2012)
hometapes.bandcamp.com/album/star-over

The Never Ending Beginning (2011): theneverendingbeginning.bandcamp.com

I'll Be Hometapes For Christmas (2010): illbehometapesforchristmas.bandcamp.com

tags
tags: alternative hometapes holiday music Durham

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
211.39 MB