Home User Protection Package

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 14, 2013 by TheHermitin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Home User Protection Package (Size: 7.29 MB)
 ccsetup326.exe3.98 MB
 TrueCrypt Setup 7.1a.exe3.31 MB

Description

OK, this torrent is of just two Applications for the Home Users PC running a Windows Based Operating System.

The reason I have uploaded this is because this is a very Powerful Combination of software to protect you from in intruders.

Now, READ CAREFULLY. CCleaner will Wipe your Hard Disk Drive, the free space of any deleted files by actually writing a series of Binary based Code over the HDD in your Machine, that being the free space in your PC in which the likes of the Cops can reconstruct the deleted information using various advanced Software.

You have 4 Options of 1 Pass, 3 Passes, 7 Passes, and a Gutman pass of 35 Wipe procedures.

The program it self is updated regularly and you can find it on http://www.Filehippo.com

-----------------------------------------------------

TrueCrypt is a Program you will have to take the time to learn and hopefully enjoy knowing and reaping the benefits of having a secure Windows Based OS PC. This program will give you various Options of being able to secure the HDD (Hard Disk Drive) on a Strong Encrypted PC.I know after talking to Various people over various Forums, that theirs one or two based algorithms in this program which have never been broken and their for the contents of the HDD are not accessible.

---------------
READ THE ONLINE HELP FILES CAREFULLY AND DON'T DO SOMETHING UNLESS YOU'RE CONFIDENT. I WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU CAUSE.
---------------

Conclusion......

If you encrypt your machine using TrueCrypt it will take a number of hours to fully encrypt the contents of the Full HDD, and it also provides on the fly encryption for when you are active at your machine. Using CCleaner you will if you you use an advanced NSA 7 Pass Wipe provide the maximum protection on a Windows Based OS Machine.

Other than that, use a friends Computer to download Copy-write Protected Software, Apps, Games, Films Music, ECT: because that's the only way you'll avoid any hassle.

-------------------------
TheHermit

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.29 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Home User Protection Package