Hombre 1-5 (scanlation)

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on January 29, 2013 by MainManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Hombre 1-5 (scanlation) (Size: 111.7 MB)
 Hombre - T01 - The Shadow of Despair [Magic Strip][1989](JJO&S - Prime).cbr21.31 MB
 Hombre - T02 - The Ultimate Enemy [Magic Strip][1989](JJ_O&S - Prime).cbr23.32 MB
 Hombre - T03 - Attila [Soleil][1991](JJO&S - Prime).cbr22.03 MB
 Hombre - T04 - Attila and the Seven Dwarves [Soleil][1992](JJO&S - Prime).cbr22.99 MB
 Hombre - T05 - The Vultures [Soleil][1994].cbr22.04 MB

Description

And here is one of JJs old works, Hombre.

This is heavy on nudity, which is also why I have not used covers for all 5 previews, due to nudity on them.

A post-apocalyptic series, Hombre is set on Earth after the collapse of the technological civilization. The protagonist moves through the scenery as a disillusioned solitary survivor, with lingering traces of humanity despite the widespread debased nature of most people he encounters. He always has a ragged cigarette in the corner of his mouth, and is often accompanied by a young woman who came of age after the collapse and thus is accommodated to the life of a naked savage. Though the plot is compared with that of Jeremiah, Hombre does not share the underlying motif of hope and survival of mankind of the former.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
111.7 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Hombre 1-5 (scanlation)

All Comments

You've done amazing job!! I've lost my mind, i 'll seed what i 'll download as long as i can! Those french comics are amazing! Iwas looking for some of them for years now. So i have to ask, perhaps you have anachron somewhere? A french comic.
anachron is not out in english.
Well, not just rescans, since it is not published in english. So you would need rescans, retranslation, and re-retexting.