Holly Martin - 100 Proposals (#1-2)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2015 by nhubiin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Holly Martin - 100 Proposals (#1-2) (Size: 4.34 MB)
 One Hundred Christmas Proposals - Holly Martin.epub2.11 MB
 One Hundred Proposals - Holly Martin.epub2.23 MB

Description

Info Hash 3AF06CBD8FA0CCCCE06D2405D1417E6EB06E63D5

One Hundred Proposals (100 Proposals #1)

‘Is there really such a thing as a perfect proposal?
Over the next hundred days I intend to find out. I will find one hundred ways to propose to our Chief Proposer Suzie McKenzie and post the results here for your enjoyment. One thing’s for sure, not one of my proposals will be on top of the Eiffel Tower with a dozen red roses.’

Best friends Suzie and Harry are partners in romance. That is, they run the.PerfectProposal.com, coming to the aid of would-be grooms to create the ultimate marriage proposal.

But when Harry decides to catapult the business into the big leagues with a PR stunt all Suzie can see is a hundred days of heartbreak stretching ahead of her. But however exotic the location, or breath-takingly romantic the setting, Suzie has to keep remembering that ‘Marry Me?’ is the one question she can’t say yes to.

This business proposal should come with one hundred broken heart warnings...

One Hundred Christmas Proposals (100 Proposals #2)

If you thought Harry & Suzie’s life couldn't get anymore sweepingly romantic than Harry asking her to marry him at the end of One Hundred Proposals – think again

It’s Christmas in a snow-kissed London, and the.PerfectProposal.com have vowed to carry out one hundred proposals in December. No easy task at the best of times - made even more complicated by Harry & Suzie trying to plan their first Christmas and a visit from the dreaded in-laws. But one hundred deliciously Christmassy proposals later they find themselves asking if everything is still perfect in their own relationship….

Welcome back to the divinely warm world of One Hundred Proposals – with a sprinkling of pure, joyful, festive magic.

Have yourself a very merry Christmas indeed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Holly Martin - 100 Proposals (#1-2)