Hitting The Apex - 1080p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on September 26, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayDVDRipx264

Hitting The Apex - 1080p - MP4 - x265/HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 1.77 GB)
 Hitting The Apex - 1080p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp41.77 GB

Description

Narrated by Brad Pitt, HITTING THE APEX is the inside story of six fighters - six of the fastest motorcycle racers of all time - and of the fates that awaited them at the peak of the sport. It's the story of what is at stake for all of them: all that can be won, and all that can be lost, when you go chasing glory at over two hundred miles an hour - on a motorcycle.

The film portrays the intense rivalry between riders, but also captures evidence of the strong bonds and camaraderie that can exist in top level professional sport: the extreme competition between Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo, Casey Stoner and Dani Pedrosa; the friendship between Rossi and rising star Marco Simoncelli. And the phenomenal rise of the young rookie Marc Marquez and his attempt to become the fastest and most brilliant rider of them all.

From director Mark Neale of FASTER and FASTEST, HITTING THE APEX takes us to the heart of this exhilarating sport at a time when the speeds have never been higher or the talent on the track more brilliant.

All My New Uploads Are Encoded In The New Codec, Click The Logo To Find Out How To Play It

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.76K

toggle spoiler

*** General Parameters ***
- Name: Hitting The Apex - 1080p - MP4 - x265-HEVC - [[OptimusPr1me]].mp4
- Container: MP4 - QuickTime
- Size: 1.901 GB
- Duration: 2h 18mn
- Bitrate: 1 835 Kbps

*** Video Track Parameters ***
- Format: hev1
- Bitrate: Max.: --- / Average: 1 501 Kbps / Min.: ---
- Frame rate (fps): Max.: 23.981 / Average: 23.976 / Min.: 23.974
- Encoding profile: Undefined
- Image size: 1920x1080
- Pixel Aspect Ratio: Undefined
- Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Interlacing: Undefined

*** First Audio Track Parameters ***
- Format: AAC - MPEG-4 audio
- Bitrate: 157 Kbps
- Resolution: Undefined
- Rate: 48.0 KHz
- Channel(s): 2 (stereo)
- Position: Front: L R

*** Miscellaneous ***
- Subtitle(s): #1 : Timed Text - English / #2 : Timed Text - Spanish / #3 : Timed Text - French / #4 : Timed Text - Portuguese / #5 : Timed Text - Italian / #6 : Timed Text - German / #7 : Timed Text - Dutch / #8 : Timed Text - Swedish / #9 : Timed Text - Norwegian / #10 : Timed Text - Danish / #11 : Timed Text - Finnish / #12 : Timed Text - Greek / #13 : Timed Text - Polish / #14 : Timed Text - Hungarian / #15 : Timed Text - Turkish /
- Album: Undefined
- Performer: Mark Neale
- Genre: Documentary
- Encoded date: UTC 2015-09-25 17:58:17
- Album artist: Undefined

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.77 GB
seeders:9
leechers:2