Hitman Sniper Challenge SKIDROW including Fix

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 24, 2012 by TheKingin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Hitman Sniper Challenge SKIDROW including Fix (Size: 1.15 GB)
 HMSC.exe31.52 MB
 steamclient.dll350.5 KB
 steam_api.dll124 KB
 skidrow.nfo13.83 KB
 skidrow.ini240 bytes
 sr-hmsc.iso1.12 GB
 skidrow.nfo15.92 KB

Description

(Hitman Sniper Challenge-SKIDROW including Hitman.Sniper.Challenge.Fix-SKIDROW)

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentsHitman Sniper Challenge (c) Square Enix21-08-2012....Release Date - Protection....Steam CEG CustomAction...........Game Type - Disk(s)......................1 DVDFLT STATEMENT NOTESDear Fairlight, we don't want to use all our energy to prove who isright and who isn't, as it would just be more benzin into a fire. Wejust want to point out one thing, and that is your framerate testing ofour Prototype 2 proper.Why should we believe your testing, when our own is totally different,and why does ours match users on public forums all over the net? Again,like you yourself point out, using those as valid proof is a littleweak, yet using own facts as proofs, is just hilarious, as you have noREAL technical or informations that those numbers you put in your funnystatement, is just imaginary facts. You can't prove your testing isreal.Every cracker with a little knowledge will know that reversed is alwaysbetter and faster. It has been that since scene beginning, and willcontinue to be so in the future.Yes, there are some games with protections, that probably never wouldbe released, because reversing them will take a great deal of time todo properly. We're not talking a couple of days of work, but rather acouple of months work to do a proper reversed crack of those games.Especially some Starforce games have lately been in that category, sorather a release to a certain point, rather than no release at all.When that is said, then Steam CEG protected games is fully reversablewithin a reasonable time, and we have time after time proved that tothe scene, so stop bullshitting that emulation is just as fast, andjust as equal as an fully reversed exe. Suprise it's notBut keep on releasing those emulation releases, that some users stillwon't be able to run, because of your method. Remember we offered yourSteam cracker help to do them properly.In the end we will keep on propering your emulation work, so why not dothem the right way, rather than getting propered everytime? We eventold you to fix your Dirt Showdown release, but you can't, because youremulation method isn't far from perfect emulated.Quality has a price, but sadly you don't understand the terminologybehind the word.RELEASE NOTESGet ready to pull the trigger on a completely new chapter in theaward-winning Hitman series. Be the ultimate assassin in the HitmanSniper Challenge by testing your reactions, focus and skill in astand-alone hit available only for Hitman Absolution pre-purchases.Unlock weapons and upgrades that can be carried over into HITMAN:ABSOLUTION and compare your scores with other players around the globeusing online leaderboards.HITMAN: SNIPER CHALLENGE has been created as a standalone experienceto reward fans who pre-purchase HITMAN: ABSOLUTION.From a balcony overlooking a roof-top party, you are tasked with takingout Richard Strong, Jr., CEO of Stallion Armaments, along with hisentire staff of bodyguards. Skilled players will capitalize on scoremultipliers, discover secret extras, unlock equipment upgrades, andmarvel at the many creative ways to discretely dispose of a body whilethey work to fulfil their contract in the most efficient way possible.Features:The high-powered Kazo TRG sniper rifle and a host of other upgrades canbe unlocked and carried over into HITMAN: ABSOLUTION.Online leaderboards will allow players to compare their snipingabilities with players around the world, separated into global,national and friends lists.Get a permanent score boost by completing 14 in-game challenges thatcome with a score modifier.Earn the coveted Silent Assassin rating and double your scoreINSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation5. Play the game6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.15 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0

Screenshots

Hitman Sniper Challenge SKIDROW including Fix screenshot

All Comments

windows 8 users change the compatibility to 95.it worked
Thanks for the crack, works fine. Just disable AV before u extract it. then copy it to the destination folder.
2013-01-05 17:11
I just can't seem to make it work. Is Steam really required?
SoG
dxgi.dll was not found.
hey, didn't u get the error that buddha.dll is missing
turn off ur anti virus...ur anti virus is giving u this msg..i got this msg in another game...anti virus was creating this prob for me...or just allow this file in anti virus then u can copy this file frm crack folder..
the antivirus immediatly removes buddha.dll from the computer , i use microsoft security essentials since i bought my pc and i've never had any problems with games cracks until today , i googled for this weird dll and i found that it's a malicious virus and it has to be removed immediatly
hey, i don't have any antivirus installed in my computer but still i'm getting this error (buddha.dll is missing)
how to fixed this
same here the budha.dll is missing
missing budha.dll
i think, your antivirus delete this file from crackfix folder...