History Channel - Manson [DVDrip]...Ctiger

seeders: 4
leechers: 11
Added on September 2, 2015 by candidtigerin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

History Channel - Manson [DVDrip]...Ctiger (Size: 557.16 MB)
 folder.jpg16.02 KB
 History Channel - Manson [DVDrip]...Ctiger.mp4557.02 MB
 info.jpg129.32 KB

Description

He was the mastermind of the most notorious murders in U.S. history, a crazed guru who terrified the world and plunged the city of Los Angeles into a state of paranoia and panic. This 90min. docudrama from HISTORY takes viewers deep inside Charles Manson's twisted world of hate, fear, and mind control to tell the story of how one man transformed a harmless group of hippies into a gang of brutal murderers. Intertwining first-person accounts with rare archive footage, Manson looks back at the nine months leading up to and including the brutal murder of Sharon Tate, the Manson family's most famous victim, four decades after her bludgeoning. It features key Manson family member Linda Kasabian, who was at the scene of the Sharon Tate murders as lookout and getaway driver, in her first interview in 20 years, as well as interviews with fellow Manson family member Catherine Share; Vincent Bugliosi, the lead prosecutor who wrote Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders; and Deborah Tate, Sharon Tate s sister.

Source: Retail DVD
Size: 557 MB
Length: 01:30:09
Language: English

Video
Codec: H264
Resolution: 720x362
Total Bitrate: 857k

Audio
Codec: AAC
BItrate: 160k
Channels: Stereo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
557.16 MB
seeders:4
leechers:11
History Channel - Manson [DVDrip]...Ctiger

Screenshots

History Channel - Manson [DVDrip]...Ctiger screenshot

All Comments

thank u for sharing. i don't understand n like some of the laws that we have in USA. first of all. this manson guy. well he didn't kill anyone with his hands he made his friends do it aka family do it. and he got sentenced to prison for life. really.. these ppl's need to be hang to death. ppl's dead n he is still live in prison. for wat. these ppl's don't have an rite to live. just like they don't have rite to kill anyone. period. thats y our prisons r packed. ppl r like if i kill sum one i get to live n also i get food. wats to lose. i just be in prison. nothing to worry about. if sum one kills some one they need to be sentenced to death. then crime increase bcuz no one would want to get hanged. bcuz then how would our gov money money. thanks 5/5
I agree, its all phucked up, you can get the same prison sentence for selling drugs.
Moral of the story...don't kill people, and don't tell other people to kill people for you.
thanks