History.Ch.Mega.Disasters.Collection.One.10of12.Tornado.Alley.Twister.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

seeders: 7
leechers: 2
Added on August 29, 2011 by MVGroupin TV
Torrent verified.

History.Ch.Mega.Disasters.Collection.One.10of12.Tornado.Alley.Twister.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi (Size: 640.86 MB)
 History.Ch.Mega.Disasters.Collection.One.10of12.Tornado.Alley.Twister.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi640.86 MB

Description

Part 10: Tornado Alley Twister
What would happen if an F5 tornado tore though Dallas, Texas? . In 1999, a twister touched down in Oklahoma City. But this was not a typical Midwestern funnel cloud--it was a "Mega Tornado" with winds swirling at 318 miles per hour. It scoured the earth for 85 minutes along a 38-mile path, killing 43 people and causing hundreds of millions of dollars of damage. TORNADO ALLEY TWISTER revisits that storm and then asks what would happen if a similar fate were to befall Dallas.

Technical Specs
Video Codec: XviD ISO MPEG-4
Video Bitrate: 1863 kbps
Video Resolution: 720 x 400
Video Aspect Ratio: 1.800 (16:9)
Frames Per Second: 25
Audio Codec: 0x2000 (Dolby AC3)
Audio Bitrate: 128 kb/s AC3 48000 Hz
Audio Streams: 2ch
Audio Languages: English
RunTime per Part 45.mins
Number Of Parts: 12
Part Size: 640 MB
Source: DVD
Encoded by: Harry65

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
640.86 MB
seeders:7
leechers:2
History.Ch.Mega.Disasters.Collection.One.10of12.Tornado.Alley.Twister.XviD.AC3.MVGroup.org.avi

All Comments

Good Sound & Picture
Perfect upload, thanks!
AV9 Quality9 thanks for the doco good film
I'm looking for the same one the other guy is looking for. The Imax film that Sean Casey shot on Storm Chasers. But thanks for this one though. I'd also love to see Top Priority about film footage of illegal raids and gun running etc done by Homeland Security. The documentary was done by Julia Davis whos father was murdered right in front of her, by Homeland Security Agents because of her testifying against them. Theres also talk that Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack were poisoned/murdered. Real or not, I'd love to see it. Supposedly this has all been recorded as well.
this is not the one i looking for !!