Histories - A personal collection

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 6, 2014 by Anette14in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Histories - A personal collection (Size: 1.96 GB)
 10030img.jpeg36.67 KB
 10160img.jpeg20.4 KB
 10161img.jpeg10.81 KB
 1023img.jpeg19.05 KB
 1030img.jpeg20.18 KB
 10342img.jpeg6.65 KB
 10364img.jpeg36.14 KB
 10413img.jpeg35.24 KB
 10458img.jpeg27.73 KB
 10470img.jpeg44.84 KB
 A._S._Byatt_On_Histories_and_Stories_Selected_Essays___2002.pdf1.67 MB
 A.M._Eckstein_Moral_Vision_in_the_Histories_of_Polybius__1995.pdf2.52 MB
 Abhayadatta,_Keith_Dowman_Masters_of_Mahamudra_Songs_and_Histories_of_the_Eighty-Four_Buddhist_Si...18.24 MB
 Adeline_Johns-Putra_The_History_of_the_Epic_Palgrave_Histories_of_Literature__2006.pdf5.41 MB
 Adr_Goldsworthy_Caesars_Civil_War_49-44_BC._Essential_Histories__2003.pdf10.5 MB
 Alastair_Finlan_Osprey_-_Essential_Histories_055_-The_Gulf_War_1991__2003.pdf12.03 MB
 Alexandra_Juhasz_Women_of_Vision_Histories_in_Feminist_Film_and_Video_Visible_Evidence__2001.pdf17.35 MB
 Alice_Miller_Paths_of_Life_Six_Case_Histories__2008.pdf564.66 KB
 Allen_Meek_Trauma_and_Media_Theories,_Histories,_and_Images_Routledge_Research_in_Cultural_and_Me...1.95 MB
 Amir_Alexander_Duel_at_Dawn_Heroes,_Martyrs,_and_the_Rise_of_Modern_Mathematics_New_Histories_of_...9.22 MB
 Amira_El-Azhary_Sonbol_Beyond_the_Exotic_Womens_Histories_in_Islamic_Societies__2006.pdf42.85 MB
 Amy_Singer,_Christoph_Neumann,_Selcuk_Aksin_Somel_Untold_Histories_of_the_Middle_East_Recovering_...1.96 MB
 Ana_Patricia_Rodriguez_Dividing_the_Isthmus_Central_American_Transnational_Histories,_Literatures...5.07 MB
 Andrew_A._Wiest_Osprey_Essential_Histories_038_-_Vietnam_War_1956-1975__2003.pdf4.58 MB
 Andrew_Green_Writing_the_Great_War_Sir_James_Edmonds_and_the_Official_Histories_1915-1948_Militar...3.28 MB
 Ann_Rigney_Imperfect_Histories_The_Elusive_Past_and_the_Legacy_of_Romantic_Historicism__2001.pdf3.68 MB
 Ann_Rigney_The_Rhetoric_of_Historical_Representation_Three_Narrative_Histories_of_the_French_Revo...3.72 MB
 Anna_T._Cianciolo,_Robert_J._Sternberg_Intelligence_A_Brief_History_Blackwell_Brief_Histories_of_...4.47 MB
 Anne Bower Recipes for Reading_ Community Cookbooks, Stories, Histories 1997.epub1.07 MB
 Anthony J. Blasi (Editor) Diverse Histories Of American Sociology 2005.pdf1.72 MB
 Anthony Sofronas(auth.) Case Histories in Vibration Analysis and Metal Fatigue for the Practicing...3.31 MB
 Anthony_Vidler,_Peter_Eisenman_Histories_of_the_Immediate_Present_Inventing_Architectural_Moderni...964.35 KB
 Anton_Treuer_Living_Our_Language_Ojibwe_Tales_.pdf924.09 KB
 Anton_Treuer_Living_Our_Language_Ojibwe_Tales_And_Oral_Histories_Native_Voices__2001.epub2.09 MB
 Arturo Aldama Enduring Legacies_ Ethnic Histories and Cultures of Colorado (Timberline Books)...2.6 MB
 Axel_Börsch-Supan,_Martina_Brandt,_Karsten_Hank,_Mathis_Schröder_The_Individual_and_the_Welfare_S...1.47 MB
 Barbara_Caine_Friendship_A_History_Critical_Histories_of_Subjectivity_and_Culture____2009.pdf1.59 MB
 Barbara_Laslett,_Barrie_Thorne_Feminist_Sociology_Life_Histories_of_a_Movement__1997.epub0 bytes
 Ben_P._Robertson_Inchbald,_Hawthorne_and_the_Romantic_Moral_Romance_Little_Histories_and_Neutral_...1.5 MB
 Ben_Rogaly,_Becky_Taylor_Moving_Histories_of_Class_and_Community_Identity,_Place_and_Belonging_in...1.15 MB

Description

My personal collection of history, but not just history, books.

They appear in the alphabetical order of authors, but I didn't have the time to make a description for each of them. In the main folder you will find a subfolder with a collection of covers for these books.

Thank you for downloading and please seed and leave a review of this torrent for those who will come after you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.96 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Histories - A personal collection

All Comments

Great (huge) collection , Fast download , High quality ! (I think the speed isn't any more a problem however I'll seed it for months).
I do not think of anything else I can ask for.
Thanks Anette
Great collection!
I was just going to grab a few titles on subjects of personal interest, but I figure I might as well get the whole thing and do my part in keeping it seeded :)
Thank you so much for that.
Anette, you have some fabulous books on here. Thanks for the upload.
PS Fast speed too
Thanks for ur personal collection, nice way to improve my English. And about the speed, i dont care good things are worth waiting for specially, when they are free. :)
Thank you for your kind words and for rating this torrent. It means a lot to me.
once i get my seedbox going again,i will leave this torrent in it for a few months:)
thanks for this collection.
Thank you so much ausy.
I'm glad you like it.
I'm sorry for the speed...It will take awhile to download, but I'm with you.