His Only Wife (The Compound #1.5) By Melissa Brown EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 7, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

His Only Wife (The Compound #1.5) By Melissa Brown EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 637.71 KB)
 His Only Wife - Melissa Brown.azw3210.5 KB
 His Only Wife - Melissa Brown.mobi186.59 KB
 His Only Wife - Melissa Brown.epub152.14 KB
 Cover.jpg85.73 KB
 metadata.opf2.41 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Romance
ISBN:

About:

I didn’t think I’d ever want to devote my life to someone. That is, until Brin.

I was twenty-six years old the day she entered my life, just when I’d given up hope, just when I’d given up completely on having any shred of happiness in my pathetic excuse for a life. After years of indecision, self destruction and soul-searching, she found me.

Brinley challenged everything I thought I knew. She proved that goodness could still come from that hellish compound. Goodness, bravery and love. She changed everything the moment she knocked on the door of my apartment, acting as brave as a lion, even though she was shaking like a terrified mouse stuck in my trap.

And now, three years later, I want her as my wife. My only wife. Till death do us part.

Just us.

And I’ve never wanted anything more.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
637.71 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0