His Landlady - [Raw #1] - Jan Irving [EPUB, MOBI, PDF] {01001001}

seeders: 14
leechers: 6
Added on September 27, 2014 by 01001001in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

His Landlady - [Raw #1] - Jan Irving [EPUB, MOBI, PDF] {01001001} (Size: 1.3 MB)
 His Landlady - Jan Irving.mobi442.37 KB
 His Landlady - Jan Irving.pdf430.55 KB
 Cover.jpg267.58 KB
 His Landlady - Jan Irving.epub192.93 KB
 metadata.opf2.5 KB

Description

image His Landlady
Volume One in the "Raw" series by Jan Irving

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9780857158529
Publisher: Totally Bound Publishing
Publication date: 1/2/2012
Series: Raw, #1
Pages: 68

Description
"I know I should have waited, bided my time like a good boy but...I am not a good boy," seductive younger man Sloan Kent tells Diana Moore the first time they meet, when the martial arts instructor lures her into an act of unexpected submission.

Diana Moore is edgy around new tenant Sloan Kent, owner of a kick boxing school. From the moment she glimpses a martial arts poster of the lean, beautiful man, she wants him, but she can't see a focused warrior athlete and an earth mother like her having much in common.

Sloan's calm Zen facade lulls Diana so that she submits to him the first time they are alone together. Diana has never had such an intense experience, but he's too young to be her master, isn't he?

Meet the Author

Jan Irving

Jan Irving has worked in all kinds of creative fields, from painting silk to making porcelain ceramics, to interior design, but writing was always her passion.

She feels you can’t fully understand characters until you follow their journey through a story world. Many kinds of worlds interest her, fantasy, historical, science fiction and suspense—but all have one thing in common, people finding a way to live together—in the most emotional and erotic fashion possible, of course!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 MB
seeders:14
leechers:6
His Landlady - [Raw #1] - Jan Irving [EPUB, MOBI, PDF] {01001001}

All Comments

Thank you :-)