Hill Climb Racing 1.18.0 Modded (Unlimited coins Unlocked maps/levels/stages upgraded vehicles Adfree ads removed) android apk download

seeders: 47
leechers: 7
Added on September 13, 2014 by OsmDroidin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Hill Climb Racing 1.18.0 Modded (Unlimited coins Unlocked maps/levels/stages upgraded vehicles Adfree ads removed) android apk download (Size: 22.86 MB)
 Hill-Climb-Racing-Modded-1.18.0-unlimited-coins-unlocked-fully-upgraded-vehicles-adfree-osmdroid.apk22.86 MB

Description

Presenting

Hill Climb Racing 1.18.0 Modded

Note from uploader :

=> If you are HERE for 1st time then please read whole description and then ask questions in comments otherwise i wont respond

=> Give Me Some Social Love If you believe i deserve it

★★★ ★★★

=> Go To TECHNICAL Tab & Click REFRESH to see current seeders & peers

Download Info :

Play Store LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fingersoft.hillclimb

Hill-Climb-Racing-Modded-1.18.0-unlimited-coins-unlocked-fully-upgraded-vehicles-adfree-osmdroid.apk
22.8 MB (239,70,700 bytes)
MD5=> C6496037A7E08C7393423C0543A43628

What's New :

1.18.0:
- New vehicle: Moonlander
- Achievements
- Fixed issues with fuel distance meter
- Option to disable scrolling backgrounds
- New localization: Finnish

Features :

Features of this mod:
Almost Unlimited Coins
Unlocked each and every VEhicles
Unlocked all maps/stages
All vehicles has been upgraded to maximum
Ads removed completely

Features of this game:
- Lots of different vehicles with unique upgrades (many different vehicles: bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD
- Numerous stages with levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets)
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!

Instructions :

*Instructions are here http://dl.osmdroid.net/3v
* Thumbs up this torrent

* Add me in your Bookmarks so u can see my every uploads easily

Proof (Click on image to see it in full size)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.86 MB
seeders:47
leechers:7
Hill Climb Racing 1.18.0 Modded (Unlimited coins Unlocked maps/levels/stages upgraded vehicles Adfree ads removed) android apk download

Trailer

All Comments

Gas mod in the future

It'd be fun to see how high i can go with this moon things without running out of gas
THANK YOU
Downloaded Jetpack Joyride the other day and I was thinking of downloading hill climbing....THANKX
Its better to write your instructions on the main page, not linking to a website that cant be loaded via all the url shorteners
Dont show us that "" emoji If you need instructions then simply visit our websitehttp://Www.osmdroid.net u will find all of our releases there
Sorry, I just got pissed by the url shortener, not the upload. It was impossible before to be linked to your website via the damn url shortener, hence the "outburst" I eventually found the website on my own. I love the upload, no doubt. Apologies.
Nobody donates us so thats the only way we can earn money even we dont like to put u in trouble of annoying ads