Highway 301-1950-is a bit of old WB gangster and film noir -entertaining

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2010 by lee1001in Movies
Torrent verified.

Highway 301-1950-is a bit of old WB gangster and film noir -entertaining (Size: 1.1 GB)
 Highway 301-1950 Dvdrip Xvid-lee.....avi1.1 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

I've just replaced my HD and this is 1st up with it,I hope it's ok,endless problems with old one.

Filmmaker Andrew Stone was always a staunch believer in realism at all costs. Thus it was that much of Highway 301 was lensed on a genuine (and very busy) interstate highway. Based on fact, the film recounts the bloody exploits of the notorious "Tri-State Gang," which preyed upon truck drivers. Gang leader George Legenza (Steve Cochran) will kill anyone who stands in his way--even his own henchmen. Before meeting his well-deserved demise, Legenza leads the authorities on a not-so-merry chase through Virginia, North Carolina and Maryland. A few welcome comic moments are provided by Virginia Grey, playing the soap-opera-fan wife of one of the gang members.

A taut crime-doesn’t pay b with Steve Cochran dominating as a savage hood. Cochran’s cold-blooded point-blank murder of a former girl friend is chilling, and his pursuit of the hapless wife of a dead gang-member is remorseless and unrelenting. The violent dispatch of these women is down-right disturbing. Memorable drawn-out tour-de-force climax on dark city streets.

is the fact that governors in Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina endorse this cheap gangster melodrama as an effective deterrent to crime.

However, the whole thing, concocted and directed by Andrew Stone, is a straight exercise in sadism. And the reactions at the Strand yesterday among the early audience, made up mainly of muscular youths, might have shocked and considerably embarrassed the governors mentioned above.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.1 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Highway 301-1950-is a bit of old WB gangster and film noir -entertaining

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks for letting me know,I'll keep an eye out