Hidden in Plain Sight [Linux] - MiTGuNNeR

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 23, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Hidden in Plain Sight [Linux] - MiTGuNNeR (Size: 49.94 MB)
 Hidden in Plain Sight [MiTGuNNeR].7z49.94 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

LOCAL-MULTIPLAYER ONLY. NO SINGLE PLAYER OR ONLINE. REQUIRES XBOX COMPATIBLE (OR EMULATED) CONTROLLERS.

Hidden in Plain Sight is a set of local multiplayer (2-4 players) game modes that share a common theme: trying to accomplish goals without drawing attention to yourself.

In each game mode, players control characters in a sea of identical NPCs. Players are given a task, but also the means to eliminate each other from the game. The goal is to blend in with the NPCs, accomplish the task at hand, and take out other players before they get you.

One of the simplest game modes is called "Death Race." Players and NPCs are racing to be the first to cross a finish line. Each player has a gun with one bullet, and can eliminate one person from the race. Do you sprint ahead, calling attention to yourself but maximizing you chances of winning? Or do you hang back with the pack?

Other game modes create similar tension by putting players in a conflicted position of wanting to accomplish a goal, but risking elimination by doing so.

Rounds are quick and lively, and always end in laughter and friendly shouting. So grab your controllers and friends and give it a shot!

Install info -

Build for Linux. The zip file contains both the 32-bit (Hidden in Plain Sight.x86) and 64-bit (Hidden in Plain Sight.x86_64) executables. Mark the one corresponding to your platform as an executable (such as "chmod +x Hidden in Plain Sight.x86" or similar). Finally, run that executable.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
49.94 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Hidden in Plain Sight [Linux] - MiTGuNNeR