Hero Wanted DVDScreener Xvid AVI Eng SilverSurfer1959™

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 1, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDDVDRip

Hero Wanted DVDScreener Xvid AVI Eng SilverSurfer1959™ (Size: 685.74 MB)
 hero NFO.nfo2.7 KB
 Hero Wanted.avi685.73 MB

Description

Hero Wanted (2008)

"Oh what could have been!!", 28 February 2008
6/10
Author: jon1967 from Cyprus

I'm sure this film will please many of you guy and girls out there, and I wont be surprised to see some of you giving it an 8 or even 10 star rating. But my feeling is "oh what could have been"!! A decent storyline (until you learn what poor old Gooding Jr was really attempting, which is very stupid!!), but 2 things are wrong with this film, and they are fundamental! Firstly, Mr Gooding Jr is way, way, way out of his depth here. Trying to play the tortured soul is defo not his best. It needed a proper character actor for this role.

Secondly, the direction is totally crap!! The film is sometimes told with retro flashback scenes which is an OK way of film making, if they make sense and give you the "wow" or "oh no" factor, but they just don't! Especially as its in one of these scenes you find out the very silly reason why he is doubly tortured! It makes a mish-mash out of the film and gives it a very messy feeling which is also slow in parts.

Mr Liotta,(who i think we all love) has virtually nothing to do in the film until close to the end, cant think why he would have taken the role.

A decent film maker with some thought about actors for the roles they are playing, a slight tweak to the storyline, and a very good film would have been in the offering. As it stands............Its just OK

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
685.74 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hero Wanted DVDScreener Xvid AVI Eng SilverSurfer1959™

Trailer