leechers: 1
Added on February 26, 2014 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Hero by Rhonda Byrne (Size: 2.56 MB)
 Hero_by_Rhonda_Byrne.epub2.56 MB

Description

Courtesy of Firestorm.12266

Hero_by_Rhonda_Byrne (epub)

Hero brings together the wisdom and insight of twelve of the most successful people living in the world today. By following their seemingly impossible journeys to success, Hero reveals that each of us was born with everything we need to live our greatest dream—and that by doing so we will fulfill our mission and literally change the world.

No matter where you are in your life today, no matter what age you are, it is never too late to follow your dream. And when you do, you will make the greatest discovery any human being can make—the discovery of who you really are, and why you are here.

Once, there was a hero.

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.56 MB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Hero by Rhonda Byrne

All Comments

PDF please.
I haven't been able to find it in anything other than epub format, but you can convert it to pdf with calibre
Thank you so much! :)
Thanks!
been waiting for this. tqtqtqtqtqtqtq
wondering if anyone can upload Robin Sharma - Life Lessons since can't find it. Thanks in advance
I wasn't able to find it either Have you tried here:

http://kat.cm/community/show/please-request-ebooks-and-audio-books-here-v4-thread-68023/?page=631#post15045265
looked...there is no book by that title BUT if you want The monk who sold his farari, I will post it. PM me if you do
thank you!!
Thrilled to have this book, have been searching too, Bless you.
Great, Thanks
Been searching for this book for the longest time, thanks