Herbs Spices The Cooks Reference[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF ][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 15
leechers: 12
Added on May 23, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Herbs Spices The Cooks Reference[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF ][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 68.42 MB)
 erjum.Herbs..Spices.The.Cooks.Reference.pdf68.42 MB

Description

Format: EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF
Genre:Herbs /tutorial
Published: 2015

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:
The first illustrated guide to cover the whole spectrum of herbs and spices for culinary use. Herbs & Spices is an indispensable reference that shows how to prepare fresh and dried herbs, how to use herbs and spices in cooking, and details everything that other books on the subject leave out. Containing a unique collection of recipes, from herb and spice mixes to rubs, pastes, salsas, and marinades, these authentic formulas will encourage cooks to think creatively and experiment on their own. Grouped by aroma and taste, with step-by-step preparation techniques and beautiful full-color photography, this book describes 60 herbs and the benefits of using them fresh or dried, and focuses on 60 spices from around the world, with a look at the early spice trade and how cross-cultural fusion has impacted on contemporary cooking.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
68.42 MB
seeders:15
leechers:12
Herbs Spices The Cooks Reference[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI/AZW3/PDF ][2015]-UBTRG

All Comments

sorry M8's this is just the PDF file in this torrent