Hellion (2014) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 681
leechers: 190
Added on December 23, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRip

Hellion (2014) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 753.3 MB)
 Hellion.2014.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4753.2 MB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3186318/IMDB RATING: 6.4FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Drama

FILE SIZE...........: 753.20 MB

RESOLUTION..........: 1280*720

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 99 minsWhen motocross and heavy metal obsessed thirteen-year-old Jacob's increasing delinquent behavior forces CPS to place his little brother, Wes, with his aunt, Jacob and his emotionally absent father, Hollis, must finally take responsibility for their actions and for each other in order to bring Wes home.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
753.3 MB
seeders:681
leechers:190
Hellion (2014) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

gooooood
thanks
Much obliged!!
Life in a foreign country can be difficult at times but thanks to you at least i can relax with something in english that i understand.
Very comforting so thank you for the fabulous share,much appreciated.
Thanks great work quality torrent Merry Christmas to all :)
I cannot understand what is happening with this one. Must say very unlike YIFY. Started d/l about 4 days ago - most times no seeders, or maybe 1 or 2 connected, but none conncets. Still at 0% download and over 70 leechers connected. Seeing so many leechers on the list of peers on Utorrent equally at ZERO, I see I'm not the only one. Any help or advice from someone - or comments, if you've managed to complete copy. Thanks.
I'm guessing there's something wrong with your internet connection, because I just managed to download the entire movie in little over ten minutes.
Thanks for your input, all you guys. It's not the Internet connection as I am able to navigate okay. I cannot understand why, if there are, as showing above at moment, 913 seeders, there is none connected, with umpteen connected leechers also like me still at 0%: with availablility of file showing as 0.000.
I wonder if YIFY can shed any light on the matter!
By the way – thanks, YIFY!
thanks!
thnks
thank you yify