Torrent verified.

Hear [AUDIO SYSTEM] (Size: 6.47 MB)
 HearSetup_101738.exe6.47 MB
 SN.txt26 bytes

Description

Hi there fellow seeder and uploader
This is my first upload
Name : Hear
OS : Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, Windows 10 (not tested by me)
Description : This is system software that'll replace your standar windows audio driver by enhance the sound quality of your on-board speaker (especially on laptop) or cheap headset. There are 10 settings to maximize the output : 3D, AMBIENCE, FX, MA and also an equalizer Hear requires:
- Windows XP or higher (x86 or x64)
- 256mb or more memory
Installation
To install Hear click on HearSetup.exe, this will open the installer program. Follow instructions to complete installation. Hear will launched automatically on system start-up.
To uninstall Hear, select menu item Start->Programs->Hear>Uninstall Hear.
To Register hear press “?” button. You will able to enter serial or buy Hear using appropriate elements of menu.
(Serial Included in text file)
FAQ
Q: How do I detect the right “Phase Invert” state for my speakers?
A: Turn on any song with vocals, place speakers closely facing each and touching each other. With one setting of “Phase Invert” the vocals will be heard clearly, while the other speaker will be slightly quieter, or will disappear. Adjust “Phase Invert” so songs vocals are heard clearly.
Q: Can you tell me more about the “Reduce Bass Resonance”?
A: Yes. This is a good feature to use if you live close to your neighbors, you can filter out low frequencies that bother your neighbors.
Q: How do I disable Hear for one of my applications?
A: You can change your application settings for using another output device rather than Hear. Q: Hear says “Please, set Hear as default wave out device (press button below).” at playback tab. A: Press button “Default devices” and set Hear as your default audio device.

Keep seeding...!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.47 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Hear [AUDIO SYSTEM]

All Comments

Awesome share , Thank you Zoel ;)