Description

Name: Hazel
Version: - 3.2

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: any 64-bit capable Intel

Link for more information: http://www.noodlesoft.com/hazel.php

Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.

Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads.

In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.

All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.

WHAT'S NEW in Version 3.2:

New features:
You can now add conditions based on Mavericks tags.
New action to add/set Mavericks tags.

User interface changes:
Attributes which represented lists of items now have a "contain" and "contain item" operator. "contain item" is what "contain" was before and "contain" now acts more intuitively, which is to match the text within any of the items, and not the whole item itself.
Fixed crash when using the Kind picker.
AppleScript editor on Mavericks no longer uses smart quotes, which was messing up scripts.

Core changes:
Even though tags now replace color labels, you can still match on and set color labels. The color label action will clear any colored tags and replace them with the tag associated with the color you set, emulating how it worked before Mavericks.
Fixed shell scripts using csh/tcsh not working.
Various internal fixes and clean up.

Cracked by Team NOY

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.77 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Hazel - 3.2 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Perfect Up. Thank you so much
Thanks as always for uploading. I think it's time to go through all of my apps & evaluate/rank their usefulness..maybe then I can get rid of a few & I won't have so many apps that do the same things.
Haha, I'm sure you can save a ton of space, what with all the stuff you've downloaded and tried from my list of uploads!
Ha! Well, that's a good point. & you were right -- cleared up ~ 100gb almost exclusively using apps uploaded by you.