Hart, Emma-Tethered Bond-(Holly Woods Files #3) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 7
leechers: 5
Added on November 24, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Hart, Emma-Tethered Bond-(Holly Woods Files #3) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 527.6 KB)
 Hart, Emma-Tethered Bond.epub527.6 KB

Description

Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files #3)
by Emma Hart (Goodreads Author)
4.5 of 5 stars
4.50 · rating details · 280 ratings · 67 reviews 23
Detective Drake Nash: hot, alpha, bossy, and… mine.

Now, if someone could tell his ex that... I don’t care if the summer fayre is coming to Holly Woods and she’s on the planning committee. What I do care about is sugar-filled food, bright lights, late nights… and danger. The type that won’t come in the form of Nonna’s new cantankerous British parrot, Gio. (Please see the damage done to Mom’s new curtains.)

Unfortunately, when the danger comes, it comes in the form of something Holly Woods has never seen. The town is rocked to its core, and once again, I’m in danger. Only this time, it isn’t because of my clients—this time, I’m in danger because of who I am… Because of my heritage.

And despite the HWPD’s best efforts, the bodies keep on piling up.

Drake’s determined to protect me. I’m determined that I can do it myself.

Danger. Mystery. Darkness. Malice.

It’ll be a miracle if any of us make it out of this with guns unfired, cupcakes still frosted, and hearts intact…

By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to a terrible two year old and growing bump, due September 2013. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of juice and writes books.
She likes to write about magic, kisses and whatever else she can fit into the story. Sarcastic, witty characters are a must. As are hot guys. Emma is currently working too many books to even count - including Playing for Keeps, the companion book to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling novel, The Love Game. She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to when all the ideas come to life.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
527.6 KB
seeders:7
leechers:5
Hart, Emma-Tethered Bond-(Holly Woods Files #3) - epub - zeke23