Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes.epub

seeders: 27
leechers: 2
Added on November 13, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes.epub (Size: 485.11 KB)
 harry potter chamber of cheesecakes.epub485.11 KB

Description

Publisher: LULU (March 7, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1411606884
ISBN-13: 978-1411606883

Biography
They say if you put an infinite number of monkeys at keyboards, eventually one would type out the complete works of Shakespeare. Can you imagine that one monkey that almost got it right? He unfortunately screwed up on one famous quote, "What's in a name? That which we call a banana by any other name would smell as sweet." Bad Bongo! Bad!

What can I say? I'm just another bad monkey at a keyboard.

This monkey was born in Wurzburg, Germany in 1966. Since 1968 I have lived in New Jersey at the Jersey Shore. I graduated from Ocean Township High School (OTHS). I graduated from Kean College in 1985 with a BA in Liberal Arts - Visual Communications.

I am blessed with a wife and three children. By day, I am an Information Assurance Analyst. That's a fancy way to say I earn my bananas by analyzing the security posture of computer systems.

My hobbies are target archery, making cameo jewelry, and creative writing.

I am also the author of the epic Erthelba series of science fiction/fantasy novels (four books: Iibrahiim, Polydora, Hgia Lucii, and Athandoros). The first book, Iibrahiim, introduces a post-apocalyptic earth of adapting life forms, some of which can use 'magic,' including man, who has evolved into five races. Iibrahiim explores rich and fascinating new cultures, philosophies, and religions, while telling the tale of one of its heroes, Quaagthook. Meanwhile, the over arching storyline examines the nature of reality and perception, and man's obligation to himself - to discover his life's purpose, and to fulfill the reason for his existence, if possible.

I am also the author of, Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes, and Harry Putter and the Deathly Hairballs two hysterical parodies of the J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. If you like Harry Potter books as much as my family does, you'll love these crazy spoofs!

Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes was originally written as a fun learning experience for the enjoyment of myself and my two sons. The three of us are all big Harry Potter fans. We are the architects for the storyline. (However, I'm the one to blame for turning the storyline into a book.) We had such a fun time with our little project that we thought we would share it with others. We know you'll have as much fun reading it as we did coming up with it.

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to tell all the Harry Potter fans in your life about it!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
485.11 KB
seeders:27
leechers:2
Harry Putter and the Chamber of Cheesecakes.epub

All Comments

Thanks